Search found 4 matches
- 21 Jun 2017, 23:29
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: carlucci family
- Replies: 22
- Views: 9709
Re: carlucci family
I thank you for this information. This fills in the blanks of some of my research. I would now love to find out any more information for my grandmother (Maria) Vittoria Giunta. Can you find anything about where in Palermo she was born? I have her father's name as Carmello and her mother as Giuseppa ...
- 12 Jun 2017, 21:06
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: carlucci family
- Replies: 22
- Views: 9709
Re: carlucci family
Wow, all of this is wonderful!! I have been searching for a long time. As for Orazio's mother, she was not the Giunta. His wife, Maria Vittoria's maiden name was Giunta. I am thrilled to have all of this information. I am going to pour over it and put it all together.
I cannot thank you enough. If ...
I cannot thank you enough. If ...
- 11 Jun 2017, 17:34
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: carlucci family
- Replies: 22
- Views: 9709
Re: carlucci family
Suanj,
Thanks so much for the information. I went to the links you provided, but this one: http://anom.archivesnationales.culture. ... stre=36927 said it was not available.
If you have any other sites I can try, I'd really appreciate it. I am trying to locate where my grandfather Louis's family ...
Thanks so much for the information. I went to the links you provided, but this one: http://anom.archivesnationales.culture. ... stre=36927 said it was not available.
If you have any other sites I can try, I'd really appreciate it. I am trying to locate where my grandfather Louis's family ...
- 18 Mar 2017, 22:57
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: carlucci family
- Replies: 22
- Views: 9709
carlucci family
I am looking for the possibility of a Carlucci family who may have lived in Calabria. The names, Orengio Carlucci, Michael, Joseph, Katherine, Louis and Louisa Carlucci. Do you have any information about any of them?