Search found 4 matches
- 29 Jul 2020, 23:48
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: First Name Translation-"Concezio"
- Replies: 9
- Views: 11819
Re: First Name Translation-"Concezio"
Fugie, by chance what is the person born on Dec 8ths full name? I’m searching for a Concezio born 12/8/1878.
- 08 Jun 2020, 03:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Port of Naples Records
- Replies: 20
- Views: 32089
Re: Port of Naples Records
I am looking for arrival passenger lists into the port of Naples in 1910. This is most likely the only documentation that would have my great grandfathers name spelled correctly (not Americanized). I unfortunately do not know much about him or his family in Italy because he was only in the US for ...
- 10 Apr 2017, 20:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for great grandfathers birth/death certificate
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2072
Re: Looking for great grandfathers birth/death certificate
Here is a link to the 1910 census: http://us-census.mooseroots.com/l/356566510/Grougio-Gusto
It appears all of the first names are spelled incorrectly in this cenus, which leaves me to believe their last name, "Gusto", is also spelled incorrect? They changed their name at some point but I cannot ...
It appears all of the first names are spelled incorrectly in this cenus, which leaves me to believe their last name, "Gusto", is also spelled incorrect? They changed their name at some point but I cannot ...
- 09 Apr 2017, 02:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for great grandfathers birth/death certificate
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2072
Looking for great grandfathers birth/death certificate
Hello, I am researching our Italian family history and struggling to find information regarding my great grandfather. I was told he was born in Italy (possibly Scapoli, Prov, Campobasso) and his name was George (Giorgio) Rocco Guster (Gasbarra or Gasbarro, we have seen it listed both spellings). He ...