Search found 17 matches

by DianeMeng
29 Jan 2018, 15:53
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: MORRONE FAMILY/RELATIVES
Replies: 21
Views: 7873

Re: MORRONE FAMILY/RELATIVES

Hi! Would you be able to go back further to find some record on Giovanni Morrone? He was married to Angela Maria Gentile. His son, Samuele was born abt. 1784 and died abt. 1838. Maybe born in Riccia or Jelsi, Campobasso. Grazie!
by DianeMeng
27 Jan 2018, 20:33
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: MORRONE FAMILY/RELATIVES
Replies: 21
Views: 7873

Re: MORRONE FAMILY/RELATIVES

Grazie Marty! I sure wish there were photos of my ancestors. I know they're either hard to find or people didn't document them. I really appreciate this. Have a great weekend. :)
by DianeMeng
26 Jan 2018, 14:27
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: MORRONE/SANTELLA ANCESTORS
Replies: 0
Views: 1773

MORRONE/SANTELLA ANCESTORS

Anyone related to Morrone and/or Santella families from Jelsi/Riccia, Campobasso? Some were found later in Altoona, PA, Westport, Norwalk and So. Norwalk, CT. Grazie! :) Diane
by DianeMeng
25 Jan 2018, 12:27
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: MORRONE FAMILY/RELATIVES
Replies: 21
Views: 7873

Re: MORRONE FAMILY/RELATIVES

I agree with you, Marty about diseases like that and probably had to work so hard just to make a living. Any way you can find more info on Samuele Morrone death abt. June 18, 1883 and/or more info on parents, Giovanni Morrone and Angela Maria Gentile? I wish I had more dates to give you. Looks like ...
by DianeMeng
23 Jan 2018, 21:53
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: MORRONE FAMILY/RELATIVES
Replies: 21
Views: 7873

Re: MORRONE FAMILY/RELATIVES

Grazie Marty! A lot of the men in my family died so young. They must've had a hard life there which is sad. Diane
by DianeMeng
22 Jan 2018, 13:31
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: MORRONE FAMILY/RELATIVES
Replies: 21
Views: 7873

Re: MORRONE FAMILY/RELATIVES

Hi again! I'm looking for any info on Samuele Morrone and Annamaria di Rienzo from Jelsi, Campobasso, Italy. I have no marriage or birth dates. Samuele Morrone is the father of Andrea Morrone who was born abt. 1812 who married Angelamaria Cianciullo in Jelsi, but I have no dates for them either. I ...
by DianeMeng
18 Jan 2018, 18:00
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: MORRONE FAMILY/RELATIVES
Replies: 21
Views: 7873

Re: MORRONE FAMILY/RELATIVES

Thanks so much Marty! Really appreciate this. Have a great day. :)
by DianeMeng
15 Jan 2018, 13:47
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: MORRONE FAMILY/RELATIVES
Replies: 21
Views: 7873

Re: MORRONE FAMILY/RELATIVES

Hi! Would you have any marriage records for Andrea Morrone born Jan. 2, 1812 in Jelsi, Campobasso to Angelamaria Cianciullo born in Italy, but don't have a birth date, so I can see who his and her parents were? Thanks so much.
by DianeMeng
14 Jan 2018, 00:04
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: MORRONE FAMILY/RELATIVES
Replies: 21
Views: 7873

Re: MORRONE FAMILY/RELATIVES

Oh I'm so sorry Marty! I was having trouble navigating the page so I didn't see Michele on the bottom. Thank you so much! :)
by DianeMeng
13 Jan 2018, 22:34
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: MORRONE FAMILY/RELATIVES
Replies: 21
Views: 7873

Re: MORRONE FAMILY/RELATIVES

It looks like the birth record for Michele Morrone isn't right. The birth name on it is Angelamaria Morrone with different parents than Luigi.
by DianeMeng
13 Jan 2018, 21:39
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: MORRONE FAMILY/RELATIVES
Replies: 21
Views: 7873

Re: MORRONE FAMILY/RELATIVES

Thanks so much Marty! I thought my grandfather had only 2 brothers and no sisters, but maybe the sister died in Italy. Maybe one brother stayed behind in Italy. I have to talk to my mom when she feels better to see if Michele and Angelamaria were his siblings.
by DianeMeng
12 Jan 2018, 18:54
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: MORRONE FAMILY/RELATIVES
Replies: 21
Views: 7873

Re: MORRONE FAMILY/RELATIVES

Thank you so much for the info Marty. I'm still hoping someone on this forum might be related to me and can give me even more info on my family. :)
by DianeMeng
12 Jan 2018, 14:56
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: MORRONE FAMILY/RELATIVES
Replies: 21
Views: 7873

MORRONE FAMILY/RELATIVES

I'm looking for more info on my great-uncle Andrew (Andrea) Morrone. His brother (my grandfather) was Louis (Luigi) Morrone from Jelsi, Campobasso, Italy. I believe Andrew went to Altoona, PA after landing on Ellis Island. I also believe he was born in either 1883 or 1884. Later on, settled in ...
by DianeMeng
01 Jun 2017, 21:35
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: MORRONE, SALTARELLI & CHIMENTO
Replies: 3
Views: 1549

Re: MORRONE, SALTARELLI & CHIMENTO

Thanks so much! I probably posted in the wrong topic because I was looking for relatives on this forum. :)

Diane
by DianeMeng
01 May 2017, 13:05
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: MORRONE, SALTARELLI & CHIMENTO
Replies: 3
Views: 1549

MORRONE, SALTARELLI & CHIMENTO

Hi! I'm looking for any relatives to the above last names, my family. Also, Santellas. Morrone and Santellas from Campobasso (Jelsi) and Saltarelli from Minturno. Not sure of Chimentos. Possibly from Naples. Thank you!