MORRONE, SALTARELLI & CHIMENTO
MORRONE, SALTARELLI & CHIMENTO
Hi! I'm looking for any relatives to the above last names, my family. Also, Santellas. Morrone and Santellas from Campobasso (Jelsi) and Saltarelli from Minturno. Not sure of Chimentos. Possibly from Naples. Thank you!
- Italysearcher
- Master

- Posts: 3470
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
- Location: Sora, Italy
- Contact:
Re: MORRONE, SALTARELLI & CHIMENTO
Full names, birth dates and places are needed to find living relatives or ancestors.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
Re: MORRONE, SALTARELLI & CHIMENTO
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: MORRONE, SALTARELLI & CHIMENTO
Thanks so much! I probably posted in the wrong topic because I was looking for relatives on this forum. 
Diane
Diane
