Search found 5 matches
- 15 Aug 2020, 03:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for my Grandfather Amerigo Biagi
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3476
Re: Searching for my Grandfather Amerigo Biagi
If you happen to be traveling the area and you go to the village Badia di Cantignano, just east of Lucca, you will find an Abbey, and just west of that abbey a block or so there are homes with some Biagis on the nameplate. The last picture we have of my great grandfather was of all his siblings ...
- 15 Aug 2020, 03:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for my Grandfather Amerigo Biagi
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3476
Re: Searching for my Grandfather Amerigo Biagi
I believe that was my great great grandfather's record you saw : ) in Capannori/Vorno, that someone here was helping us with.
Oddly enough I came upon this reply, and its reference to our search, when searching completely out of the blue for Amerigo Biagi bc he was from Capannori, as was my ...
Oddly enough I came upon this reply, and its reference to our search, when searching completely out of the blue for Amerigo Biagi bc he was from Capannori, as was my ...
- 26 Jul 2017, 17:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Michele Biagi, Cesira Pelosi, Giovanni Luigi Annibale Biagi
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2120
Re: Michele Biagi, Cesira Pelosi, Giovanni Luigi Annibale Biagi
Oh my goodness, this is is incredible, thank you! I will share it with our wider family as well, I cannot thank you enough!
I have a quandry now. I have mailed the request for a copy of Giovanni's birth certificate to Capannori. It took a few weeks, and I received an email response that I all ...
I have a quandry now. I have mailed the request for a copy of Giovanni's birth certificate to Capannori. It took a few weeks, and I received an email response that I all ...
- 02 Jun 2017, 20:19
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Dual Citizenship- do it yourself or hire someone to help?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4369
Re: Dual Citizenship- do it yourself or hire someone to help?
Can you explain for me - doing the same and here is where I'm at.
1)Ordering great grandfather's birth certificate (from Capannori - should i have contacted the Comune or somewhere else?)
2)Have my parents docs, my docs
3)Have images of my grandparents docs.
Question:
1)When you order your ...
1)Ordering great grandfather's birth certificate (from Capannori - should i have contacted the Comune or somewhere else?)
2)Have my parents docs, my docs
3)Have images of my grandparents docs.
Question:
1)When you order your ...
- 02 Jun 2017, 20:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Michele Biagi, Cesira Pelosi, Giovanni Luigi Annibale Biagi
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2120
Michele Biagi, Cesira Pelosi, Giovanni Luigi Annibale Biagi
Hello! I've managed to do what I thought was impossible, locate my great grandfather's birth certificate among the microfiche archives for Capannori, Italy (Province of Lucca).
I've hit a dead end there however.
Great grandfather (per cert) Giovanni Luigi Annibale Biagi Nov 22, 1896
His parents ...
I've hit a dead end there however.
Great grandfather (per cert) Giovanni Luigi Annibale Biagi Nov 22, 1896
His parents ...