Search found 3 matches

by denisemcdan
09 Oct 2017, 22:52
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Comune d' Talamello - Cupi
Replies: 4
Views: 1789

Re: Comune d' Talamello - Cupi

mmogno wrote: 07 Oct 2017, 23:10 Comune di Talamello
P.zza Garibaldi, 2
47867 - Talamello (RN)
Tel. 0541 920036
Fax. 0541 920736
e-mail: info@comune.talamello.rn.it

Ufficio Anagrafe e Stato Civile
anagrafe@comune.talamello.rn.it
Thank you!!
by denisemcdan
09 Oct 2017, 22:52
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Comune d' Talamello - Cupi
Replies: 4
Views: 1789

Re: Comune d' Talamello - Cupi

Tessa78 wrote: 07 Oct 2017, 17:29 Response time varies from one comune to another... some do not respond at all.

Whatever method you use to contact the Comune, be sure to include a photo ID.

An email link can be found at this site:
http://www.comuni-italiani.it/099/027/

Good luck!

T.
Thank you so much!
by denisemcdan
30 Sep 2017, 22:07
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Comune d' Talamello - Cupi
Replies: 4
Views: 1789

Comune d' Talamello - Cupi

While I may have gone about it backwards (I've received all documentation except that from Italy), I'm down to the last three documents - I hope! I need to request both birth certificates and the marriage certificate for my husband's maternal great grandparents from Talamello. I have birthdates and ...