Search found 5 matches

by ccc1002
03 Aug 2024, 02:44
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help name identification
Replies: 2
Views: 327

Re: Help name identification

Thank you!
I was confused as all the other names on the record are Last, First, so I could not decipher.
by ccc1002
02 Aug 2024, 17:04
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help name identification
Replies: 2
Views: 327

Help name identification

I am needing help understanding a name from an Italian marriage record. The name is circled in blue. Any help is greatly appreciated!!!
by ccc1002
02 Jan 2018, 17:12
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Traveling to Genoa area
Replies: 0
Views: 1563

Traveling to Genoa area

After researching my family, I finally have the opportunity to travel to their hometowns of Montebruno and Torriglia, outside of Genoa in July 2018. I have most of my Montebruno records but I am still needing to obtain records at the civil office in Torriglia since these are not filmed. In order to ...
by ccc1002
05 Aug 2017, 00:08
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Unknown word
Replies: 3
Views: 956

Re: Unknown word

Thank you. Very appreciated!
by ccc1002
04 Aug 2017, 18:46
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Unknown word
Replies: 3
Views: 956

Unknown word

I have a word in a Montebruno, Genoa, death record I cannot find a suitable translation. Could it possibly mean 'of' or 'from' since it is referencing a deceased person's profession? I have attached a copy of the word from the record.
Appreciate the help.