I would appreciate your help.
Thank you.
Search found 10 matches
- 17 Oct 2017, 15:46
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth record translation for Filomena Montemarano
- Replies: 1
- Views: 564
- 17 Oct 2017, 15:45
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation help please - record for Gaetano
- Replies: 1
- Views: 516
Translation help please - record for Gaetano
Your help is appreciated. (oops, accidently uploaded the same image twice. )
THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!
- 10 Oct 2017, 06:25
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Some more translation help needed
- Replies: 3
- Views: 865
Re: Some more translation help needed
Thank you!!!!!!
- 09 Oct 2017, 06:20
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Language in Sant'Angelo, Avellino, 1868
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3237
Re: Language in Sant'Angelo, Avellino, 1868
Thank you!
- 09 Oct 2017, 05:41
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation help for several records
- Replies: 3
- Views: 814
Re: Translation help for several records
Thank you very much !!!!
- 08 Oct 2017, 20:52
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Some more translation help needed
- Replies: 3
- Views: 865
Re: Some more translation help needed
Here are two more. Many thanks!
- 08 Oct 2017, 20:49
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Some more translation help needed
- Replies: 3
- Views: 865
Some more translation help needed
Here are a few more. If anyone can translate any of these for me, I would appreciate it. I don't know any Italian. I was trying to do a word-for-word translate on Google but that is not working. There are two additional in the comments section
Thank you!
Thank you!
- 08 Oct 2017, 20:43
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation help for several records
- Replies: 3
- Views: 814
Translation help for several records
Hello --
A distant cousin was nice enough to send me some birth and marriage records. If anyone can translate any of theese for me, I would appreciate it.
Thank you!
A distant cousin was nice enough to send me some birth and marriage records. If anyone can translate any of theese for me, I would appreciate it.
Thank you!
- 23 Aug 2017, 18:33
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Language in Sant'Angelo, Avellino, 1868
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3237
Language in Sant'Angelo, Avellino, 1868
I would like to find more information about the languages/dialects in Italy in the 1800s. Can anyone direct me to where I can get more info.
Specifically, I would like to find out what dialect my great great-grandparents and their parents would have been speaking in 1868 when my Great Grandmother ...
Specifically, I would like to find out what dialect my great great-grandparents and their parents would have been speaking in 1868 when my Great Grandmother ...
- 20 Aug 2017, 20:31
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Sant'Angelo Dei Lombardi, Avellino, Campani turn of the 20th century
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1600
Sant'Angelo Dei Lombardi, Avellino, Campani turn of the 20th century
All member of my father's side of the family were originally from Sant'Angelo Dei Lombardi and all were in the US by 1900. I would love find some information and especially some pictures (photos, drawings, painting, etc) of the town from that time. Anyone have suggestions on where to look?