Search found 7 matches
- 30 Aug 2017, 04:13
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Contact details for Borgofranc d'Ivrea?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1869
Re: Contact details for Borgofranc d'Ivrea?
Thank you yes! It was bouncing back for me over the weekend. Maybe they shut their servers down or something??
- 29 Aug 2017, 01:46
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Contact details for Borgofranc d'Ivrea?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1869
Contact details for Borgofranc d'Ivrea?
Hubby and I have had a heck of a time trying to contact them. All emails to both their internal and external servers have bounced back, same with the fax numbers and neither of us speak italian for their "press 1 menu"
I did read on their facebook page they shut their wifi down for their schools ...
I did read on their facebook page they shut their wifi down for their schools ...
- 27 Aug 2017, 01:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giovanni Cesare Antonio Raga from Baio? Borgofranco d'Ivrea
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2527
Re: Giovanni Cesare Antonio Raga from Baio? Borgofranco d'Ivrea
I am yes and its seeming very complicated so any help what so ever would be very appreciated lol. Mine is extra complicated as I am a dual Canadian-Australian already. From what ive found my GGF never naturalised in Canada until 5 years after my grandfather was born. My sister will be doing things ...
- 26 Aug 2017, 05:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giovanni Cesare Antonio Raga from Baio? Borgofranco d'Ivrea
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2527
Re: Giovanni Cesare Antonio Raga from Baio? Borgofranco d'Ivrea
Wow. Just Wow Marty thank you so very much!! I am absolute awe right now and have shivvers. I cannot thank you enough for finding this for me. I am totally blown away. Now to contact someone for actual copies
Thank you again from the bottom of my heart
Thank you again from the bottom of my heart
- 25 Aug 2017, 10:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giovanni Cesare Antonio Raga from Baio? Borgofranco d'Ivrea
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2527
Re: Giovanni Cesare Antonio Raga from Baio? Borgofranco d'Ivrea
.. His wedding certificate has his place of birth as Baio, Ivrea - Provence of Torino. His parents are listed as G i orgio Raga and Maria I orio.
http://italia.indettaglio.it/eng/piemonte/torino_borgofrancodivrea_baiodora.html
The village of Baio Dora belongs to the municipality of ...
- 25 Aug 2017, 09:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giovanni Cesare Antonio Raga from Baio? Borgofranco d'Ivrea
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2527
- 25 Aug 2017, 08:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giovanni Cesare Antonio Raga from Baio? Borgofranco d'Ivrea
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2527
Giovanni Cesare Antonio Raga from Baio? Borgofranco d'Ivrea
Hello friendly internet helpers!
I am trying desperately to locate my GGF's birth certificate but have limited information about him. From what I can see, he immigrated to Cumberland Canada in/around 1903. He married Pierina Sandriolo (also an Italian immigrant) on 2nd May 1908 in Cumberland ...
I am trying desperately to locate my GGF's birth certificate but have limited information about him. From what I can see, he immigrated to Cumberland Canada in/around 1903. He married Pierina Sandriolo (also an Italian immigrant) on 2nd May 1908 in Cumberland ...