Does anything know anything about Cesinali or have any relatives that came from Cesinali in the early 1900's? I'm trying to track details about my family and know many people came to the CT/NY/NJ area together, so I'm hoping there is an older historian out there somewhere.
Surnames: Cocchia ...
Search found 2 matches
- 28 Sep 2017, 17:49
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Cesinali, Avellino
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3146
- 28 Sep 2017, 17:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cocchia From Cesinali, Avellino
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1032
Cocchia From Cesinali, Avellino
Hello,
I'm trying to track anything about my great grandfather's family from Cesinali, Avellino. I recently found his birth record and know he was born 7 October 1893 to Nicola Cocchia Di Antonio (assuming he was Antonio's son) and Maria Montibello. Nicola was approximately 36 when Giovanni was born ...
I'm trying to track anything about my great grandfather's family from Cesinali, Avellino. I recently found his birth record and know he was born 7 October 1893 to Nicola Cocchia Di Antonio (assuming he was Antonio's son) and Maria Montibello. Nicola was approximately 36 when Giovanni was born ...