Search found 2 matches

by mariah2019
05 May 2018, 18:20
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Exploring ancestors towns in Calabria, guidance requested (Montalto Uffugo, San Vincenzo La Costa, San Fili)
Replies: 6
Views: 9480

Re: Exploring ancestors towns in Calabria, guidance requested (Montalto Uffugo, San Vincenzo La Costa, San Fili)

Hi , I dont want to hijack this post :). Who can I talk with about tracing records of my grandparents in Cosenza. I dont have much information. But would like some suggestion to go about looking. I will be going to Cosenza this summer and would like to try to get some information.
by mariah2019
05 May 2018, 18:12
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Searching for information
Replies: 1
Views: 795

Searching for information

Hi, I don't have much information to go on. But this is the situation. I am trying to find some information on my heritage. Both of my grandparents have passed way before I was born. My mother before she passed, did not have much information. But I am determined to find something out. The ...