Searching for information
-
mariah2019
- Newbie

- Posts: 2
- Joined: 28 Apr 2018, 17:34
Searching for information
Hi, I don't have much information to go on. But this is the situation. I am trying to find some information on my heritage. Both of my grandparents have passed way before I was born. My mother before she passed, did not have much information. But I am determined to find something out. The information I have is that both grandparents came from Cosenza before they left for the US. I know she was adopted in Cosenza. How would I find anything else about them. I am planning to go to Cosenza this summer and try to find something out. Any suggestions for me would be welcome. Thank you.
Re: Searching for information
Can you provide some names, and approx. birth years?
Tell us also where in the US they settled, and the names of children.
Maybe we can trace back from US records for you.
T.
Tell us also where in the US they settled, and the names of children.
Maybe we can trace back from US records for you.
T.
