Searching for information

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
mariah2019
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 28 Apr 2018, 17:34

Searching for information

Post by mariah2019 »

Hi, I don't have much information to go on. But this is the situation. I am trying to find some information on my heritage. Both of my grandparents have passed way before I was born. My mother before she passed, did not have much information. But I am determined to find something out. The information I have is that both grandparents came from Cosenza before they left for the US. I know she was adopted in Cosenza. How would I find anything else about them. I am planning to go to Cosenza this summer and try to find something out. Any suggestions for me would be welcome. Thank you.
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Searching for information

Post by Tessa78 »

Can you provide some names, and approx. birth years?
Tell us also where in the US they settled, and the names of children.
Maybe we can trace back from US records for you.

T.
Post Reply