Search found 2 matches
- 30 May 2018, 22:18
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Return of certified copies from jure sanguinis application.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1954
Re: Return of certified copies from jure sanguinis application.
I heard a rumor that a consulate may be willing to package up their own "certified" package and ship it to the new consulate directly... but you'd have to get in touch with your own consulate and the new consulate to see their opinions as I've heard it varies wildly...
- 28 May 2018, 20:25
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Jure Sanguinis Application -- GGGF is ancestor, but missing GF marriage certificate
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2630
Jure Sanguinis Application -- GGGF is ancestor, but missing GF marriage certificate
Hello everyone!
I have my appointment with the consulate in NYC, somewhere in February
but I'm hitting a block, and I'm afraid of what to do next...
My great-great-grandparents were both from Italy. I have their vital records all set and ready to go.
My great-grandfather was born 31 years after ...
I have my appointment with the consulate in NYC, somewhere in February
but I'm hitting a block, and I'm afraid of what to do next...
My great-great-grandparents were both from Italy. I have their vital records all set and ready to go.
My great-grandfather was born 31 years after ...