Doberso
Patron is not a name that has appeared before in our Family Tree. However, there is always a possibility, so I don't want to dismiss it. Previous responses to this post believe it may mean "owner" of the book that it appears in.
Search found 50 matches
- 28 Mar 2020, 11:04
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation needed-Family Bible
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4255
- 20 Feb 2020, 04:55
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation needed-Family Bible
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4255
Re: Translation needed-Family Bible
Holy cow! I had no idea anyone in our family was so passionate about politics. Now I just need to find out how he fits into the Tree. I tried to find the marriage of the sister in 1815 in the Padula, Salerno Archives, which is where most of the family originated, but had no luck. Any other ...
- 20 Feb 2020, 04:44
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation-Death Antonio Vacca
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2025
Re: Translation-Death Antonio Vacca
This is the only document I have with his name on it.
- 19 Feb 2020, 17:33
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation-Death Antonio Vacca
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2025
Re: Translation-Death Antonio Vacca
Antonio Vacca, "di Catauro" 60 a laborer, residing in Padula at Strada S(an) Vito Viecchio
Is it possible that "di Catauro" may be the name of his father? I have seen the name of fathers listed in this way in several other documents.
Is it possible that "di Catauro" may be the name of his father? I have seen the name of fathers listed in this way in several other documents.
- 19 Feb 2020, 16:34
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation needed-Family Bible
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4255
- 19 Feb 2020, 16:20
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation needed-Family Bible
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4255
Re: Translation needed-Family Bible
Wow! That's more than I thought it was. I just recognized the word sorella/sister and what I thought was the word acidenti/accident. Good thing I asked 
Who or what is Giacobbini?
I'll take a picture of the inside cover and post it
Who or what is Giacobbini?
I'll take a picture of the inside cover and post it
- 19 Feb 2020, 05:54
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation needed-Family Bible
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4255
Re: Translation needed-Family Bible
In the first picture, is it a memorial to a sister who died in an accident?
- 19 Feb 2020, 01:35
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation needed-Family Bible
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4255
Re: Translation needed-Family Bible
This may seem like a silly question, but is that his full given name with "Patrone" being the family surname?
- 19 Feb 2020, 01:32
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation-Death Antonio Vacca
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2025
Re: Translation-Death Antonio Vacca
Could "due figli" mean children or offspring and not specifically males? I ask because I am descended from a daughter.
- 18 Feb 2020, 21:32
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation-Death Antonio Vacca
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2025
Re: Translation-Death Antonio Vacca
What does it say after "2 deceased sons"? Something about "major" and "minor"?
- 17 Feb 2020, 22:27
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation-Death Antonio Vacca
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2025
- 17 Feb 2020, 21:31
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation needed-Family Bible
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4255
- 27 Dec 2019, 14:48
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation Saverio Bregante Death
- Replies: 1
- Views: 567
- 21 Dec 2019, 15:48
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Transcription needed-Death Record Antonia Moscarella
- Replies: 2
- Views: 629
- 21 Dec 2019, 14:56
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation-Gaetana Comuniello Death
- Replies: 2
- Views: 850
Re: Translation-Gaetana Comuniello Death
Thank you, Angela!