Hi there,
I have read your post as it came up when searching my great grandfather, I am looking for his birth place and eventually his birth certificate.
His name is Carlo Maccelari and was born about June - Aug 1875.
I have a lead that he was born in Venice but i am not sure - where can i check ...
Search found 3 matches
- 17 Apr 2019, 15:48
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Birth Certificate ... Cosenza, Italy
- Replies: 65
- Views: 43375
- 09 Apr 2019, 15:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for birth certificates and marriage certificate
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1594
Re: Looking for birth certificates
Hi there,
After months of research, I have found that Matilda was born in South Africa, now I am just looking for Carlo Maccelari birth place and date.
I am now told he is born just outside Verona, I have also heard around Brescia area.
He was born in either 1875/76 and his parents were Giovanni ...
After months of research, I have found that Matilda was born in South Africa, now I am just looking for Carlo Maccelari birth place and date.
I am now told he is born just outside Verona, I have also heard around Brescia area.
He was born in either 1875/76 and his parents were Giovanni ...
- 15 Jun 2018, 12:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for birth certificates and marriage certificate
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1594
Looking for birth certificates and marriage certificate
Hi there,
I am looking for help getting birth dates and certificates for CARLO MACCELARI born 1876 and MATHILDA DEMAIA born 1886, both in VERONA.
I am unsure of the marriage date, how could i find this?
Who do i contact for their birth ceritficates?
Also, is there anyway we could find out if ...
I am looking for help getting birth dates and certificates for CARLO MACCELARI born 1876 and MATHILDA DEMAIA born 1886, both in VERONA.
I am unsure of the marriage date, how could i find this?
Who do i contact for their birth ceritficates?
Also, is there anyway we could find out if ...