Hi there,
I am looking for help getting birth dates and certificates for CARLO MACCELARI born 1876 and MATHILDA DEMAIA born 1886, both in VERONA.
I am unsure of the marriage date, how could i find this?
Who do i contact for their birth ceritficates?
Also, is there anyway we could find out if their child (my grandmother) was registered in Italy (she was born in South Africa). 22 March 1907 - MARINA EDITH MACCELARI.
Thanks in advance
Looking for birth certificates and marriage certificate
-
janellethirsk
- Newbie

- Posts: 3
- Joined: 15 Jun 2018, 12:23
- Italysearcher
- Master

- Posts: 3470
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
- Location: Sora, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Looking for birth certificates and marriage certificate
Write to the Comune di Verona for their birth records. The marriage date should be a notation on the birth record.
YOu can also ask for the birth record of Marina but specify she was born in South Africa as the birth may have been registered several years later.
YOu can also ask for the birth record of Marina but specify she was born in South Africa as the birth may have been registered several years later.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
-
janellethirsk
- Newbie

- Posts: 3
- Joined: 15 Jun 2018, 12:23
Re: Looking for birth certificates
Hi there,
After months of research, I have found that Matilda was born in South Africa, now I am just looking for Carlo Maccelari birth place and date.
I am now told he is born just outside Verona, I have also heard around Brescia area.
He was born in either 1875/76 and his parents were Giovanni and Arcangela Maccelari.
Anyone know how I can find more informaton, especially his birth record.
Thanks
After months of research, I have found that Matilda was born in South Africa, now I am just looking for Carlo Maccelari birth place and date.
I am now told he is born just outside Verona, I have also heard around Brescia area.
He was born in either 1875/76 and his parents were Giovanni and Arcangela Maccelari.
Anyone know how I can find more informaton, especially his birth record.
Thanks