Search found 6 matches
- 10 Jul 2019, 12:10
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: JS lawyers in Italy
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1639
Re: JS lawyers in Italy
There is an attorney in the next town over from me, Pontecorvo (FR)
In the past three years he has pushed through over 1000 Brazilians for JS citizenship.
I do not know his name off hand but he does have quite the vast clientele.
If you are interested, I could ask.
James
Yes James! I'm ...
- 04 Jul 2019, 18:00
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: JS lawyers in Italy
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1639
JS lawyers in Italy
Does anyone have recomendations for JS lawyers in Italy? Or legal professionals who could help with translating and pushing the application through?
I already live in Europe and am capable of moving to Italy for a few months to establish residency, but want to hire someone for the rest of the ...
I already live in Europe and am capable of moving to Italy for a few months to establish residency, but want to hire someone for the rest of the ...
- 03 Jul 2019, 10:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Domenico Sebastiani + Cesira Caselli - San Benedetto
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2874
Re: Domenico Sebastiani + Cesira Caselli - San Benedetto
Update- The records have been found! Stefano, who works in the civil office in San Benedetto, asked a registrar in another area, who in turn asked a few others to search for these names. Stupefacante! I am beyond impressed. I will post the name of the specific comune when I recieve the extracts, for ...
- 01 Jul 2019, 15:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Domenico Sebastiani + Cesira Caselli - San Benedetto
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2874
Re: Domenico Sebastiani + Cesira Caselli - San Benedetto
Update- The Stato Civile responded to my inquiry in 1 business day to search for Domenico and Cesira's extracts in the surrounding municipalities! I'm impressed as I expected a much longer wait time, or no answer at all.
I cross-referenced where the Italian immigrants of Chicago Heights came from ...
I cross-referenced where the Italian immigrants of Chicago Heights came from ...
- 28 Jun 2019, 10:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Domenico Sebastiani + Cesira Caselli - San Benedetto
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2874
Re: Domenico Sebastiani + Cesira Caselli - San Benedetto
Help! I sent a letter to the Stato Civile in San Benedetto del Tronto AP for Domenico's and Cesira's records. They emailed me to say that no such records exist. Any advice on what to do next?
PS: They also said the money I included (20 euros) was unnecessary either way.
PS: They also said the money I included (20 euros) was unnecessary either way.
- 25 May 2019, 01:26
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Do I qualify for jure sanguinis?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1005
Do I qualify for jure sanguinis?
Me (American)
|
My mother (American)
|
My grandmother (American)
|
My great grandfather (American)
|
My great great grandfather (Italian, naturalized after 1912, gave birth to my great grandfather before naturalization)
|
My mother (American)
|
My grandmother (American)
|
My great grandfather (American)
|
My great great grandfather (Italian, naturalized after 1912, gave birth to my great grandfather before naturalization)