JS lawyers in Italy

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
ac9
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: 11 Jul 2018, 18:52

JS lawyers in Italy

Post by ac9 »

Does anyone have recomendations for JS lawyers in Italy? Or legal professionals who could help with translating and pushing the application through?

I already live in Europe and am capable of moving to Italy for a few months to establish residency, but want to hire someone for the rest of the process.
JamesM
Elite
Elite
Posts: 444
Joined: 19 Mar 2015, 00:49
Location: Esperia, Italy

Re: JS lawyers in Italy

Post by JamesM »

There is an attorney in the next town over from me, Pontecorvo (FR)
In the past three years he has pushed through over 1000 Brazilians for JS citizenship.
I do not know his name off hand but he does have quite the vast clientele.
If you are interested, I could ask.

James
ac9
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: 11 Jul 2018, 18:52

Re: JS lawyers in Italy

Post by ac9 »

JamesM wrote: 05 Jul 2019, 10:20 There is an attorney in the next town over from me, Pontecorvo (FR)
In the past three years he has pushed through over 1000 Brazilians for JS citizenship.
I do not know his name off hand but he does have quite the vast clientele.
If you are interested, I could ask.

James
Yes James! I'm interested. Do you think it makes a difference that I'm not Brazilian?
JamesM
Elite
Elite
Posts: 444
Joined: 19 Mar 2015, 00:49
Location: Esperia, Italy

Re: JS lawyers in Italy

Post by JamesM »

I'll send you a PM
Post Reply