Search found 34 matches
- 01 Apr 2025, 19:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth record, I hope someone can help me, not sure where to start
- Replies: 48
- Views: 23417
Re: Birth record, I hope someone can help me, not sure where to start
Yes, he was married to Maria Ferrira. We couldn't find a certificate for her, but we did find a death certificate for Felice Di Peio. He died in Argentina in 1926 and had a son named Pedro. However, we're not sure if Felice registered Pedro at the embassy.
- 16 Jan 2020, 18:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth record, I hope someone can help me, not sure where to start
- Replies: 48
- Views: 23417
Re: Birth record, I hope someone can help me, not sure where to start
maybe i need to change the whole thing and look for Concetta Ciccolatto ,
it seens that, Felice Di Peio married her, but besides the marriage certificate... no info is available, any idea where to look?
it seens that, Felice Di Peio married her, but besides the marriage certificate... no info is available, any idea where to look?
- 16 Jan 2020, 18:20
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: ships to argentina from italy... HELP
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1149
ships to argentina from italy... HELP
So I find the grandpa, but is a little tricky
He came from Italy to Argentina under the name Felipe Dipeo
He had a son in 1909 , the certificate says that he had 37, so we believe he was born in 1872
We found his marriage certificate, that says he was from Castelfidardo, Ancona and the name of ...
He came from Italy to Argentina under the name Felipe Dipeo
He had a son in 1909 , the certificate says that he had 37, so we believe he was born in 1872
We found his marriage certificate, that says he was from Castelfidardo, Ancona and the name of ...
- 16 Jan 2020, 16:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth record, I hope someone can help me, not sure where to start
- Replies: 48
- Views: 23417
Re: Birth record, I hope someone can help me, not sure where to start
its been almost 2 years... so far nothing
- 18 Oct 2018, 16:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth record, I hope someone can help me, not sure where to start
- Replies: 48
- Views: 23417
Re: Birth record, I hope someone can help me, not sure where to start
@Tessa78
I'm in Utah now, I understand that the Genealogical Society of Utah have records about this issue, not sure if those are the same records online
I'm in Utah now, I understand that the Genealogical Society of Utah have records about this issue, not sure if those are the same records online
- 24 Aug 2018, 13:49
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: mispelled name, but same parents, maybe a brother?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2699
Re: mispelled name, but same parents, maybe a brother?
Line 1:
L'anno milleottocentottanta otto ( 1888 ), addì dieci ( 10 ), di Novembre ( November ).....
Mmm, so is a brother, the one that we are looking for moved to argentina and was born in 1972. Same parents, very similar name “Felipe Di Peio”
Is there way to find out If this Felice had a ...
- 24 Aug 2018, 13:15
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: mispelled name, but same parents, maybe a brother?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2699
Re: mispelled name, but same parents, maybe a brother?
Where do you see the marriage date? So we can get an idea about when he was bornmmogno wrote: 24 Aug 2018, 13:07 1° Di Pejo Felice, di anni ventuno (21 yo) .....
2° Ciccolallo Concetta, di anni ventuno (21 yo) .....
- 24 Aug 2018, 03:37
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: mispelled name, but same parents, maybe a brother?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2699
Re: mispelled name, but same parents, maybe a brother?
Marriage Felice Di Pejo & Concetta Ciccolallo
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Chieti/Stato+civile+italiano/Casacanditella/Matrimoni/1888/007971420_00129.jpg.html?g2_imageViewsIndex=0
https://preview.ibb.co/gwd2Lz/BBC1007_F_419_A_4_C17_A259_89_D09_F1_BBF89.jpg ...
- 23 Aug 2018, 23:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth record, I hope someone can help me, not sure where to start
- Replies: 48
- Views: 23417
Re: Birth record, I hope someone can help me, not sure where to start
I checked the birth indices in Semivicoli from 1866 -1876, and only found the two children (Carmela and Felice) whose birth acts I posted, born to Tommaso Di Peio and Angela Frani.
I have not located a birth act for Felipe/Filippo, or the daughter Maddalena whose death information I posted. It ...
- 23 Aug 2018, 23:28
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: mispelled name, but same parents, maybe a brother?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2699
- 17 Aug 2018, 00:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth record, I hope someone can help me, not sure where to start
- Replies: 48
- Views: 23417
Re: Birth record, I hope someone can help me, not sure where to start
Same parents... that is weird but, the embassy probably won't accept as the same person
Having the same parents is not weird :-) They could be brothers. One named Felice and the other Filippo whose given name took an Argentinian form (Felipe)
Yes, I believe the embassy will not accept them as ...
- 16 Aug 2018, 23:15
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: mispelled name, but same parents, maybe a brother?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2699
mispelled name, but same parents, maybe a brother?
Hello guys
This journey started a long time ago, I got almost nothing, but on the previous days @Tessa78 from Italian Genealogy Forum help us a lot, and now we might have a case.
Our great grandpa Felipe Dipeo (Filippo Di Peo?). moved to Argentina and according to the papers he was born on 1872 ...
This journey started a long time ago, I got almost nothing, but on the previous days @Tessa78 from Italian Genealogy Forum help us a lot, and now we might have a case.
Our great grandpa Felipe Dipeo (Filippo Di Peo?). moved to Argentina and according to the papers he was born on 1872 ...
- 16 Aug 2018, 21:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth record, I hope someone can help me, not sure where to start
- Replies: 48
- Views: 23417
Re: Birth record, I hope someone can help me, not sure where to start
Felice and Felipe may not be the same person...
There is nothing to prove that they were... only that they appear to have the same parents :-)
The Felipe in the baptism is born about 1872 - and we have not found his birth act.
The Felice in the birth act was born in 1867 to what appears to be ...
- 16 Aug 2018, 21:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth record, I hope someone can help me, not sure where to start
- Replies: 48
- Views: 23417
Re: Birth record, I hope someone can help me, not sure where to start
the weird part is... his signature
Felipe Dipeo, not Felice... maybe he didn't care the misspelling?

Felipe Dipeo, not Felice... maybe he didn't care the misspelling?

- 16 Aug 2018, 21:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth record, I hope someone can help me, not sure where to start
- Replies: 48
- Views: 23417
Re: Birth record, I hope someone can help me, not sure where to start
I will see what I can find...
When did Felipe arrive in Argentina?
NOTE: a correction to the surname of Felice's spouse - Ciccolallo.
Another thought: Could he and his wife have traveled to Argentina? THEN she died?
Do you have and arrival for Felipe?
T.
sorry, no info about the arrival
we ...