Quick links
Unanswered topics
Active topics
Search
FAQ
Login
Register
Board index
Search
Search
Search found 9 matches
Go to advanced search
Search
Advanced search
Search found 9 matches • Page
1
of
1
by
zinaibre
22 Oct 2018, 15:47
Forum:
Locations in Italy
Topic:
Where is Gobbo - Treviso
Replies:
5
Views:
2561
Re: Where is Gobbo - Treviso
Thank you.
He was born approximately at
1881
. I sent e-mail to the Comune.
I hope they will answer it.
Jump to post
by
zinaibre
22 Oct 2018, 10:45
Forum:
Locations in Italy
Topic:
Where is Gobbo - Treviso
Replies:
5
Views:
2561
Re: Where is Gobbo - Treviso
Hello Angela, Thank you very much!
So this means that I have to look for the birth certificate at comune of Zero Branco.
Am I right?
Jump to post
by
zinaibre
21 Oct 2018, 22:30
Forum:
Locations in Italy
Topic:
Where is Gobbo - Treviso
Replies:
5
Views:
2561
Where is Gobbo - Treviso
Hello guys,
I am trying to find where is Gobbo in Italy.
On wedding ratification of my great-grandfather is written that he was born in Gobbo, Province of Treviso , however I couldn't find it. I tried also to find as frazione but no success.
The mentioned part of document is attached, highlighted ...
Jump to post
by
zinaibre
20 Aug 2018, 19:14
Forum:
Italian Genealogy
Topic:
Bortoluzzi Family
Replies:
7
Views:
2360
Re: Bortoluzzi Family
thank you!
Jump to post
by
zinaibre
20 Aug 2018, 10:45
Forum:
Italian Genealogy
Topic:
Looking for birth/death records on my ancestors
Replies:
2
Views:
1300
Re: Looking for birth/death records on my ancestors
Hello,
Do you have a familySearch account ? if not, just create it (it is free)
there are many "John Ross" there and you can check other details. It may be a starting point.
John Ross - FamilySearch research
https://www.familysearch.org/search/record/results?count=20&query=%2Bgivenname%3Ajohn ...
Jump to post
by
zinaibre
17 Aug 2018, 23:11
Forum:
Italian Genealogy
Topic:
Bortoluzzi Family
Replies:
7
Views:
2360
Re: Bortoluzzi Family
Thank you!!
I will write them and post here the results!
Jump to post
by
zinaibre
17 Aug 2018, 16:23
Forum:
Italian Genealogy
Topic:
Bortoluzzi Family
Replies:
7
Views:
2360
Re: Bortoluzzi Family
I just received an email that
José Bortoluzzi (or Giuseppe)
is not registered in Treviso.
(check attachement)
Jump to post
by
zinaibre
17 Aug 2018, 00:52
Forum:
Italian Genealogy
Topic:
Bortoluzzi Family
Replies:
7
Views:
2360
Re: Bortoluzzi Family
hello,
Yes, the approximately year of birth is 1880 - 1883 .
he had two wives in Brazil
1st - Domenica Donadoni
2nd - Tereza Bortolotto
the sister of his father was born in Venice (1841) and her name was Giusepha Carnevalli Bortoluzzi and she got married with Giuliano Martino Manzoli .
This ...
Jump to post
by
zinaibre
16 Aug 2018, 14:56
Forum:
Italian Genealogy
Topic:
Bortoluzzi Family
Replies:
7
Views:
2360
Bortoluzzi Family
Hello guys, I need help to find an Italian birth registry of my great-grandfather. I have 2 Brazilian documents with the following details:
city: Oderzo or Treviso
great-grandfather: José Bortoluzzi (or Giuseppe)
his father: Domingos Bortoluzzi (or Domenico)
his mother: Ana Mascherin (or Joana ...
Jump to post
Display:
All results
1 day
7 days
2 weeks
1 month
3 months
6 months
1 year
Sort by:
Author
Post time
Forum
Topic title
Post subject
Direction:
Ascending
Descending
Search found 9 matches • Page
1
of
1
Go to advanced search
Jump to
Italian Genealogy
Locations in Italy
Italian History & Culture
Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Genetic genealogy
Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy