Hello guys,
I am trying to find where is Gobbo in Italy.
On wedding ratification of my great-grandfather is written that he was born in Gobbo, Province of Treviso, however I couldn't find it. I tried also to find as frazione but no success.
The mentioned part of document is attached, highlighted where it says Gobbo Province of Treviso.The document is written in Brazilian-Portuguese.
Thanks,
Where is Gobbo - Treviso
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: Where is Gobbo - Treviso
Hello Angela, Thank you very much!
So this means that I have to look for the birth certificate at comune of Zero Branco.
Am I right?
So this means that I have to look for the birth certificate at comune of Zero Branco.
Am I right?
Re: Where is Gobbo - Treviso
This depends on the year of birth.
Before 1871 you have to ask the parish,
http://www.diocesitv.it/wp-content/uplo ... uzione.pdf
after, the Comune of Zero Branco.
http://www.comunezerobranco.it/zf/index ... dtesto/229
The surname should be Bortoluzzi. The mother Anna Marchesin.
Before 1871 you have to ask the parish,
http://www.diocesitv.it/wp-content/uplo ... uzione.pdf
after, the Comune of Zero Branco.
http://www.comunezerobranco.it/zf/index ... dtesto/229
The surname should be Bortoluzzi. The mother Anna Marchesin.
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
Re: Where is Gobbo - Treviso
Thank you.
He was born approximately at 1881. I sent e-mail to the Comune.
I hope they will answer it.
He was born approximately at 1881. I sent e-mail to the Comune.
I hope they will answer it.
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: Where is Gobbo - Treviso
You are very welcome. Glad that mmogno (Thanks G.) was able to give you the correct information, in my absence.zinaibre wrote: 22 Oct 2018, 10:45 Hello Angela, Thank you very much!
So this means that I have to look for the birth certificate at comune of Zero Branco.
Am I right?
Angela
