Amazing! Marty, this is fantastic... thank you so much for helping us understand our story.
Nice work Suanj!! Heres some more to add.
Marriage record #15 of Antonio Polera and Rosa Ciracò 1874 Nov 25
PG LINK
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QS7-L94S-58Q?i=642&wc=MC5T-KNG%3A392227401 ...
Search found 3 matches
- 01 Sep 2018, 20:05
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Ancestor's birthplace is a mystery
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3708
- 26 Aug 2018, 23:11
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Ancestor's birthplace is a mystery
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3708
Re: Ancestor's birthplace is a mystery
WOW!!! This is huge! You have shed an incredible amount of light on the story of my ancestors...Thank you suanj...My family and I are beyond grateful to you!!!!
- 24 Aug 2018, 20:39
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Ancestor's birthplace is a mystery
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3708
Ancestor's birthplace is a mystery
Hello,
I am nearly positive that my brother, dad, and I are eligible for iure sanguinis through Dad's maternal grandfather, but we've hit a snag. Here's our background info:
-Great Grandfather Vito was born in 1884 and came to the USA in 1899 at age 16
-He married our GGM Nicolena in Trenton, NJ ...
I am nearly positive that my brother, dad, and I are eligible for iure sanguinis through Dad's maternal grandfather, but we've hit a snag. Here's our background info:
-Great Grandfather Vito was born in 1884 and came to the USA in 1899 at age 16
-He married our GGM Nicolena in Trenton, NJ ...