Thank you for the reply.
I got the my parent's marriage certificate with the raised seal, which included including the marriage license and the divorce decree (as you need to be divorced before you can apply to remarry). Would this be sufficient as the divorce decree? It's a packet of all the ...
Search found 2 matches
- 08 Sep 2018, 06:37
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Jure Sanguinis - Mother's divorce?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1318
- 06 Sep 2018, 03:00
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Jure Sanguinis - Mother's divorce?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1318
Jure Sanguinis - Mother's divorce?
Hello,
I am applying for italian citizenship jure sanguinis, through my grandmother. I have all the documentation, birth certificates, etc.
One question I have is my mother had a divorce prior to her current marriage (she divorced her first husband, and currently is married to my father.) Would ...
I am applying for italian citizenship jure sanguinis, through my grandmother. I have all the documentation, birth certificates, etc.
One question I have is my mother had a divorce prior to her current marriage (she divorced her first husband, and currently is married to my father.) Would ...