Hi suanj,
Could be him. A second wife maybe.
In my family, they say that Domenico Celli (Domingos Celli) was married to Margarida Marquet Celli.
Their first son was Victorio Celli, born approximately in 1878 (i don't know the specific date and where he was born), died in 10/22/1966 in Brazil. Some ...
Search found 2 matches
- 21 Jul 2019, 22:36
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Celli Domenico - Brazil
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1975
- 11 Jan 2019, 23:18
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Celli Domenico - Brazil
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1975
Celli Domenico - Brazil
Hello,
My name is Adriano Brandini Celli, I'm from Brazil and I'm trying to find any information about my great...-grand-father Domenico Celli that probably lived in Italy between 1830 to 1870.
He immigrated to Brazil and his son Victorio Celli, was born in Brazil in 1878 and I already found ...
My name is Adriano Brandini Celli, I'm from Brazil and I'm trying to find any information about my great...-grand-father Domenico Celli that probably lived in Italy between 1830 to 1870.
He immigrated to Brazil and his son Victorio Celli, was born in Brazil in 1878 and I already found ...