Celli Domenico - Brazil

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
adrianocelli
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 11 Jan 2019, 23:13

Celli Domenico - Brazil

Post by adrianocelli »

Hello,

My name is Adriano Brandini Celli, I'm from Brazil and I'm trying to find any information about my great...-grand-father Domenico Celli that probably lived in Italy between 1830 to 1870.
He immigrated to Brazil and his son Victorio Celli, was born in Brazil in 1878 and I already found Victorio. However, I can't find any information about Domenico.

I have found some information of a Celli Domenico that lived in 1820 in Bagnoli, although i don't know if my family is linked to this man. It's the only information that i was able to find in 6 months of research.

Someone could help me, please?

Best Regards,
Adriano Brandini Celli
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Celli Domenico - Brazil

Post by suanj »

Adriano, the name is popular and you don't have a birthdate or other details.. to add.. please to find his Church marriage, if he married in Brazil, because it could be possible to find his age, parent's names and birthplace on the Church marriage.. probably he married in same parish where Victorio was baptized....
hoping helpful,
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Celli Domenico - Brazil

Post by suanj »

It could be possible that this record is abt a second son of your ancestor:
Domingos Celi
mentioned in the record of Antonio Celi
Name
Domingos Celi
gender
Male
Wife
Dominga Lazzarotta
Son
Antonio Celi
Other information in the record of Antonio Celi
from Brasil Batismos
Name
Antonio Celi
Gender
Male
Christening Date
25 Jun 1882
Christening Place
Nossa Senhora da Luz da Catedral, Curitiba, Paraná, Brazil
Birth Date
24 Dec 1881
Birthplace
Catedral, Curitiba, Parana, Brazil
Father's Name
Domingos Celi
Mother's Name
Dominga Lazzarotta

?
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
adrianocelli
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 11 Jan 2019, 23:13

Re: Celli Domenico - Brazil

Post by adrianocelli »

Hi suanj,

Could be him. A second wife maybe.
In my family, they say that Domenico Celli (Domingos Celli) was married to Margarida Marquet Celli.
Their first son was Victorio Celli, born approximately in 1878 (i don't know the specific date and where he was born), died in 10/22/1966 in Brazil. Some say in the family, he arrived in Brazil with 3 years old, from Genova. However, i can't find any record or link about this information.

This Antonio Celi that you have found is from my city. I will research about him.

Thanks again,
Adriano Celli
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Celli Domenico - Brazil

Post by suanj »

Hi,
you found Victorio in Brasil? Born in Brasil? when he was born precisely, and where? Maybe Domenico arrived single and married in same town.. it is very important to know the probable birthyear and his parent's names.. if he married in Brasil in the Church record maybe these infos are on…
best regards,
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Post Reply