Thank you very much guys.
I ordered Pietro's birth register, but, don't mention the local of his parents marriage or where they born.
In this case, I will order the register of marriage to comune and the church of Motta di Livenza, because I believe it is in there.
Does anybody have a model to ...
Search found 3 matches
- 23 Apr 2019, 15:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: VENDRAME Family
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1650
- 20 Mar 2019, 14:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: VENDRAME Family
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1650
VENDRAME Family
Hello everyone.
I am looking for informations on my great grandfather, his name is Vincenzo Vendrame.
What I got:
He migrated to Brazil in 10/04/1888 (48 years old), on the ship France. He was married with Anna Miotto, and they came with they children:
Regina (14 years), Pietro (12 years), Maria ...
I am looking for informations on my great grandfather, his name is Vincenzo Vendrame.
What I got:
He migrated to Brazil in 10/04/1888 (48 years old), on the ship France. He was married with Anna Miotto, and they came with they children:
Regina (14 years), Pietro (12 years), Maria ...
- 08 Feb 2019, 17:24
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Rosa Vendrame
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3503
Re: Rosa Vendrame
Hello Trevisan2, my name is Danielle. I saw your post looking for your cousin Rosa Vendrame, who emigrated to Brazil. Well, my Great grandfather, is Rosa Vendrame's brother. He were born in Brazil, in Casa Branca city, he is son of Vincenzo Vendrame and Anna Miotto. His name is Jose (Giuseppe ...