Search found 4 matches
- 20 Aug 2021, 21:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pieroni-Giacani
- Replies: 13
- Views: 6687
Re: Pieroni-Giacani
I contain several records from the parishes of ostra if you still the this information let me kno and I should be able to provide you the answers
- 12 Nov 2019, 01:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for information on Cappetta/Cappetto family
- Replies: 17
- Views: 10021
Re: Looking for information on Cappetta/Cappetto family
hello I don’t know if this is still active but I may have some information that will help. My mother is Jayne cappetta. I have seen these names while doing some research. I can share
Giovanni Cappetta was born on 19 August 1854 in Orsara di Puglia (His name in the birth certificate is "Giovannino ...
Giovanni Cappetta was born on 19 August 1854 in Orsara di Puglia (His name in the birth certificate is "Giovannino ...
- 12 Nov 2019, 01:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for information on Cappetta/Cappetto family
- Replies: 17
- Views: 10021
Re: Looking for information on Cappetta/Cappetto family
hello I don’t know if this is still active but I may have some information that will help. My mother is Jayne cappetta. I have seen these names while doing some research. I can share
Giovanni Cappetta was born on 19 August 1854 in Orsara di Puglia (His name in the birth certificate is "Giovannino ...
Giovanni Cappetta was born on 19 August 1854 in Orsara di Puglia (His name in the birth certificate is "Giovannino ...
- 18 Mar 2019, 00:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pieroni-Giacani
- Replies: 13
- Views: 6687
Re: Pieroni-Giacani
do you still need this information ?