hello I don’t know if this is still active but I may have some information that will help. My mother is Jayne cappetta. I have seen these names while doing some research. I can share
Giovanni Cappetta was born on 19 August 1854 in Orsara di Puglia (His name in the birth certificate is "Giovannino"). His parents were Eduardo Cappetta (b. around 1826) and Rosina Fresini (b around 1827).
Eduardo was a goldsmith and his father was Fedele Cappetta.
Eduardo Cappetta died on 23 June 1863 in Orsara di Puglia. Her parents were Fedele and Giovanna De Respinis [I'm not completely sure of Giovanna's surname]. The death certificate says survive the wife Rosina and 5 children: 2 sons (Giovanni and Gaetano) and 3 daughters [unfortunately the daughters' name are not mentioned].
Looking for information on Cappetta/Cappetto family
Re: Looking for information on Cappetta/Cappetto family
hello I don’t know if this is still active but I may have some information that will help. My mother is Jayne cappetta. I have seen these names while doing some research. I can share
Giovanni Cappetta was born on 19 August 1854 in Orsara di Puglia (His name in the birth certificate is "Giovannino"). His parents were Eduardo Cappetta (b. around 1826) and Rosina Fresini (b around 1827).
Eduardo was a goldsmith and his father was Fedele Cappetta.
Eduardo Cappetta died on 23 June 1863 in Orsara di Puglia. Her parents were Fedele and Giovanna De Respinis [I'm not completely sure of Giovanna's surname]. The death certificate says survive the wife Rosina and 5 children: 2 sons (Giovanni and Gaetano) and 3 daughters [unfortunately the daughters' name are not mentioned].
Giovanni Cappetta was born on 19 August 1854 in Orsara di Puglia (His name in the birth certificate is "Giovannino"). His parents were Eduardo Cappetta (b. around 1826) and Rosina Fresini (b around 1827).
Eduardo was a goldsmith and his father was Fedele Cappetta.
Eduardo Cappetta died on 23 June 1863 in Orsara di Puglia. Her parents were Fedele and Giovanna De Respinis [I'm not completely sure of Giovanna's surname]. The death certificate says survive the wife Rosina and 5 children: 2 sons (Giovanni and Gaetano) and 3 daughters [unfortunately the daughters' name are not mentioned].
Re: Looking for information on Cappetta/Cappetto family
I'm not sure that this is the same same family?? The Fedele that is in my family tree was born in 1866. I have not done any research in Italian records myself, but I was given information by another family member and she had Fedele's parents as Carmen Dismona and Lorenzo Cappetta. I'm not sure how accurate this information is. What I was given also indicated that they were both born in 1845 and died in 1900, I always found that slightly suspicious, but I have no way to prive it one way or another. Could the people you list be cousins?
