Thank you Mary Jean. I would love to get more information on Bacigalupo migration. I have not yet found out how my Bacigalupe's got to Milwaukee, just a rough time period. Enjoy your trip. I no longer live there but I have fun every time I visit.
Cathy
Search found 11 matches
- 31 Dec 2019, 15:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Baccigalupe and Musante marriage
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1614
- 01 Oct 2019, 00:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bartolome Dr Ocello surname
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4342
Re: Bartolome Dr Ocello surname
Hi Amy. Thank you for responding. The Ocello line in my family tree has hit a dead end and your information may have opened it a bit. From what I have seen, Uccello appears to be the more correct spelling. I don't know much about Bartolome Ocello other than he went by the name Barto and that he and ...
- 01 Jul 2019, 21:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Baccigalupe and Musante marriage
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1614
Re: Baccigalupe and Musante marriage
I am related to Joseph Bacigalupe in Chicago. He is my grandfather's brother. I am part of the John (Giovanni) Bacigalupe line in Milwaukee. Their parents marriage is the one I am looking for as well as any other siblings.
Thanks for your help,
Cathy
Thanks for your help,
Cathy
- 01 Jul 2019, 04:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Baccigalupe and Musante marriage
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1614
Baccigalupe and Musante marriage
Hi,
I need some help finding the marriage record for my 2nd great grandparents. They are Giambaltista Baccigalupe and Columba or Columbia Musante. I believe they lived in the Piandeipreti area of Genoa. The oldest child that I know of was born in 1848. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks ...
I need some help finding the marriage record for my 2nd great grandparents. They are Giambaltista Baccigalupe and Columba or Columbia Musante. I believe they lived in the Piandeipreti area of Genoa. The oldest child that I know of was born in 1848. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks ...
- 29 Jun 2019, 05:26
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Piandipreti?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1641
Re: Piandipreti?
Thank you for your help.
Cathy
Cathy
- 28 Jun 2019, 21:26
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Piandipreti?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1641
Piandipreti?
Hi,
I am looking for the location of Piandipreti. It is probably in Genoa. My great grandfather Giovanni Baccigalupe (May, 1852) is supposed to be from there but I can not find it on a map.
Thanks,
Cathy
I am looking for the location of Piandipreti. It is probably in Genoa. My great grandfather Giovanni Baccigalupe (May, 1852) is supposed to be from there but I can not find it on a map.
Thanks,
Cathy
- 05 May 2019, 03:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bartolome Dr Ocello surname
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4342
Re: Bartolome Dr Ocello surname
Thank you for all your work looking up these records. I never expected this kind of response. I spoke with my Mother today and hope to post the written marriage certificate for Louisa where her last name is listed as Bartolome Dr Ocello but it may take a while. I also asked my mom about the family ...
- 03 May 2019, 05:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bartolome Dr Ocello surname
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4342
Re: Bartolome Dr Ocello surname
Thank you. Yes this record is from my great-grandparents wedding. My mother has a hand written copy and it lists the wife's last name as Bartolome Dr Ocello. But I suppose that could be the name of the father of the bride and it was just written in the wrong place. Louisa was orphaned as a child and ...
- 22 Apr 2019, 23:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: looking for Bartolome Dr Ocello from Mezzanego, Liguria, Genoa
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1306
Re: looking for Bartolome Dr Ocello from Mezzanego, Liguria, Genoa
Thank you for your response and I will be sure to look through your website for information on abandoned babies. I am curious though about my grandmothers last name (Bartolome dr Ocello). My very limited Italian makes me think that if this were a man, his name would be Bartholomew son of Ocello. But ...
- 17 Apr 2019, 03:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: looking for Bartolome Dr Ocello from Mezzanego, Liguria, Genoa
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1306
looking for Bartolome Dr Ocello from Mezzanego, Liguria, Genoa
Hi,
I am looking for information about my great grandmother. She listed her name as Louise Bartolome Dr Ocello on her marriage certificate. She was born in May, 1861 in Mezzanego, Liguria, Genoa. She was orphaned as a child and was raised by a woman who took in orphans. I would like to find her ...
I am looking for information about my great grandmother. She listed her name as Louise Bartolome Dr Ocello on her marriage certificate. She was born in May, 1861 in Mezzanego, Liguria, Genoa. She was orphaned as a child and was raised by a woman who took in orphans. I would like to find her ...
- 08 Apr 2019, 04:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bartolome Dr Ocello surname
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4342
Bartolome Dr Ocello surname
Hi,
I am looking for information about my great grandmother. She listed her name as Louise Bartolome Dr Ocello on her marriage certificate (she was married in Milwaukee, WI). She was born in May, 1861 in Mezzanego, Liguria, Genoa. She was orphaned as a child and the family story is that her parents ...
I am looking for information about my great grandmother. She listed her name as Louise Bartolome Dr Ocello on her marriage certificate (she was married in Milwaukee, WI). She was born in May, 1861 in Mezzanego, Liguria, Genoa. She was orphaned as a child and the family story is that her parents ...