Search found 13 matches
- 28 Apr 2019, 01:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Fedele Antonio Montone
- Replies: 20
- Views: 6059
Re: Looking for Fedele Antonio Montone
I additionally suppose the scientist WHO got you a replica of the record and desires a good deal of cash to own you see the information that he/she blocked out ought to be reported to somebody however, in Italy, best cooking games I don't apprehend if there's any government or alternative ...
- 27 Apr 2019, 00:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Fedele Antonio Montone
- Replies: 20
- Views: 6059
Re: Looking for Fedele Antonio Montone
One other thing to check, if you do review the 1861 Diamante birth records again, going page by page. Sometimes a document page is simply missing, and there is a gap in the record numbers. So this is something you might want to recheck.
I also think the researcher who got you a copy of the record ...
- 26 Apr 2019, 00:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Fedele Antonio Montone
- Replies: 20
- Views: 6059
Re: Looking for Fedele Antonio Montone
My understanding is that a stato di famiglia document is very time consuming to compile, can be very costly, and a lot of towns no longer will issue this kind of document. I'm sure you already have the following contact info for Diamante, but I'm providing the info anyway. Also, I meant to ask ...
- 25 Apr 2019, 18:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Fedele Antonio Montone
- Replies: 20
- Views: 6059
Re: Looking for Fedele Antonio Montone
My understanding is that a stato di famiglia document is very time consuming to compile, can be very costly, and a lot of towns no longer will issue this kind of document. I'm sure you already have the following contact info for Diamante, but I'm providing the info anyway. Also, I meant to ask you ...
- 24 Apr 2019, 23:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Fedele Antonio Montone
- Replies: 20
- Views: 6059
Re: Looking for Fedele Antonio Montone
So, i could find his enlistment on full extract, but it says just his residency, i tried to search for all possible years on Diamante, Grisolia (where his brothers and sister were declared) and nothing was found. Should i ask for a stato di famiglia on Diamante? https://ibb.co/8cG0bFT
- 24 Apr 2019, 17:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Fedele Antonio Montone
- Replies: 20
- Views: 6059
Re: Looking for Fedele Antonio Montone
SIAS Code IT-ASCS-F680743
Municipality of DIAMANTE. Volume number 12, document number 18 page -
Francesco Montone, ferraro, 34 years son of Giuseppe Montone and of Maria Riccio
Rachele Borza, filatrice, 28 years daughter of Bruno Borza and of Serafina Perrone
married on 25/10/1820
Thanks for ...
- 24 Apr 2019, 06:59
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Lista di leva
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2235
Re: Lista di leva
Qualcuno ha la "lista dei diamanti" di diamante, cosenza del nato nel 1861?
- 22 Apr 2019, 22:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Fedele Antonio Montone
- Replies: 20
- Views: 6059
Re: Looking for Fedele Antonio Montone
Did you try the other years?
1860 and 1862 may put the wrong year down
Marty
i tried all these
From the Research i’ve done myself:
Year of 1861 - Acquapessa, Aiello Calabro, Albidone, Alessandria di Carretro, Amantea, Amendolara, Aprigliano, Belvedere Maritimo, Calopezzati, Castrovillari ...
- 22 Apr 2019, 20:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Fedele Antonio Montone
- Replies: 20
- Views: 6059
Re: Looking for Fedele Antonio Montone
i tried to look there couple of times, the problem is that the last professional said that it wasn't there and we would never find it. https://ibb.co/0DhqPhb
here are the pics of the pages 1,2 of diamante 1861
https://ibb.co/Qk5Vw67
https://ibb.co/fkDwQ6k
here are the pics of the pages 1,2 of diamante 1861
https://ibb.co/Qk5Vw67
https://ibb.co/fkDwQ6k
- 22 Apr 2019, 01:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Fedele Antonio Montone
- Replies: 20
- Views: 6059
Re: Looking for Fedele Antonio Montone
He said something on the emails: this record was in a "Preffetura”, so it makes me think it must be a Preffetura and not a commune, and for that we have in Calabria region - Either Cosenza, Reggio Calabria and others few.
- 20 Apr 2019, 10:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Fedele Antonio Montone
- Replies: 20
- Views: 6059
Re: Looking for Fedele Antonio Montone
i went through files of all nearby cities as maiera, spezzano albanese, tirsia, paola, no luck on that. the family had a researcher for that previously, but he was trying to ask for 500 euros to give the record that he found, he blacked out this file https://ibb.co/0DhqPhb if u can try to guess or ...
- 17 Apr 2019, 22:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Certificate Fedele Antonio Montone
- Replies: 1
- Views: 740
Birth Certificate Fedele Antonio Montone
I am trying to find a Birth Certificate of Fedele Antonio Montone, 25/08/1961, lista di leva says he was born in Diamante, but I looked for all the indexes of births on Diamante at the files of the civil records on the LDS center.
I think it might be on Cosenza, but the comune doesn't answer. Is ...
I think it might be on Cosenza, but the comune doesn't answer. Is ...
- 14 Apr 2019, 05:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Fedele Antonio Montone
- Replies: 20
- Views: 6059
Looking for Fedele Antonio Montone
I went to a LDS center today, but with no luck, i couldn't find the certain birth certificate made in diamante, cosenza, italy. Is there someone that can help me to find this document?
I am looking for the birth certificate of Fedele Antonio Montone.
born 25/08/1861 in DIAMANTE, Cosenza - Calabria ...
I am looking for the birth certificate of Fedele Antonio Montone.
born 25/08/1861 in DIAMANTE, Cosenza - Calabria ...