Giovanni Celletti, born in Campello circa 1878. Married his first wife Marianna Fratini (1880-1908) in 1899 in Pergola. First child was born in 1903, in Pergola, second child was born in Cagli in 1908.
He later remarried and possibly moved to Foligno or surroundings. It is possible that the second ...
Search found 12 matches
- 19 Aug 2026, 02:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: 2nd wife of Giovanni Celletti (PU/PG)
- Replies: 0
- Views: 6225
- 01 Jun 2026, 00:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Marriage record Cagli or Pergola
- Replies: 2
- Views: 6934
Re: Marriage record Cagli or Pergola
No real progress since there are very few records available online. Finding the mariage records from my grand parents would be a dream but besides the places where they lived I have no idea where to start.
- 30 May 2026, 21:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italo Celletti (1917-1964)
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3908
Italo Celletti (1917-1964)
Buongiorno a tutti. Sto cercando informazioni su un mio cugino, Italo Celletti, nato nel maggio 1917 e deceduto nel novembre 1964.
Sto effettuando ricerche nell’Italia centrale. Il resto della famiglia è originario delle zone di Foligno, Cagli e Pergola, ma le ricerche non devono necessariamente ...
Sto effettuando ricerche nell’Italia centrale. Il resto della famiglia è originario delle zone di Foligno, Cagli e Pergola, ma le ricerche non devono necessariamente ...
- 25 Oct 2025, 15:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Marriage record Cagli or Pergola
- Replies: 2
- Views: 6934
Marriage record Cagli or Pergola
Celletti Fratini circa 1900. First child born in 1902 in Pergola , second in 1908 in Cagli.
- 06 Feb 2022, 13:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching a marriage certificate
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1399
Re: Searching a marriage certificate
Thank you very much for your help Suanj!
- 31 Jan 2022, 00:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching a marriage certificate
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1399
Re: Searching a marriage certificate
Thank you Angela,
I did not know that a wedding would take place in the bride’s hometown. Since Pergola does not have any records online, I will try to reach out to the city and see if I get somewhere with this.
I do not know where Giovanni was born. I know that after his wife death he took his ...
I did not know that a wedding would take place in the bride’s hometown. Since Pergola does not have any records online, I will try to reach out to the city and see if I get somewhere with this.
I do not know where Giovanni was born. I know that after his wife death he took his ...
- 29 Jan 2022, 17:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching a marriage certificate
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1399
Searching a marriage certificate
Hello all / Ciao Tutti,
I am looking for the marriage certificate/record for Giovanni Celletti (187x-193x) and Marianna Fratini (1880-1908).
I believe it should have taken place around 1898-1902 based on the birth of their first child. Possible places Cagli, Foligno, Pergola or other nearby towns ...
I am looking for the marriage certificate/record for Giovanni Celletti (187x-193x) and Marianna Fratini (1880-1908).
I believe it should have taken place around 1898-1902 based on the birth of their first child. Possible places Cagli, Foligno, Pergola or other nearby towns ...
- 20 Jul 2021, 00:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Celletti
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1923
Re: Celletti
Thank you very much. quite interesting and very helpful.mmogno wrote: 12 Jul 2021, 23:54 http://www.assofinanzieri.it/info-sezio ... 002-09.pdf
Pag. 29
Death of
"M.C. Natalino CELLETTI, socio della Sezione di Foligno, il 15.2.2002."
- 20 Jul 2021, 00:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Celletti
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1923
Re: Celletti
Thank you very much.
I believe that Natalino is the cousin of my grand father. My grand father was born in Cagli but was raised in Foligno. His father was most likely the brother of Giuseppe.
I believe that Natalino is the cousin of my grand father. My grand father was born in Cagli but was raised in Foligno. His father was most likely the brother of Giuseppe.
- 12 Jul 2021, 23:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Celletti
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1923
Celletti
I am looking for information about my great uncle Natalino Celletti (1915-2002) from Foligno.
- 08 Mar 2021, 23:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Celletti/Fratini
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2018
Re: Celletti/Fratini
Hello Patrizia,
Ti ho inviato il mio indirizzo email in un messaggio diretto.
Non vedo l'ora di avere tue notizie.
Ti ho inviato il mio indirizzo email in un messaggio diretto.
Non vedo l'ora di avere tue notizie.
- 02 Nov 2019, 16:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Celletti/Fratini
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2018
Celletti/Fratini
Hello all,
I am seeking information about my maternal ancestors originally from the Marches (Cagli, Foligno, Pergola and around)
My great grand father was Giovanni Celletti. I believe that he was born around 1879 and was still alive in 1930.
His wife Mariana Fratini died at the age of 28. She was ...
I am seeking information about my maternal ancestors originally from the Marches (Cagli, Foligno, Pergola and around)
My great grand father was Giovanni Celletti. I believe that he was born around 1879 and was still alive in 1930.
His wife Mariana Fratini died at the age of 28. She was ...