Celletti/Fratini

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
Celletti63
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: 23 Jun 2019, 20:36

Celletti/Fratini

Post by Celletti63 »

Hello all,
I am seeking information about my maternal ancestors originally from the Marches (Cagli, Foligno, Pergola and around)
My great grand father was Giovanni Celletti. I believe that he was born around 1879 and was still alive in 1930.
His wife Mariana Fratini died at the age of 28. She was born in Pergola and her parents names were Paolo Fratini and Santa Paolini.
Giovanni had 2 children from his first wife. Luigi and Annita who later became Renzoni by marriage.
After the passing of his wife, Giovanni took his children from Cagli to Foligno and I believe that he utilmately remarried and had more children.
Unfortunately I cannot find any records concerning Giovanni's birth place or his marriage to Marianna.

Any help would be welcome.

Grazie a tutti.

Larry
Patty1963
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: 21 Feb 2020, 17:06

Re: Celletti/Fratini

Post by Patty1963 »

Hello I have information a Annita Celletti i am nephen of Annita Celletti you contact me with email my email is <removed by admin> bay Patrizia Giovannini Fabriano Marche italy
User avatar
PippoM
Master
Master
Posts: 5840
Joined: 25 Aug 2004, 00:00
Location: Roma, Italia
Contact:

Re: Celletti/Fratini

Post by PippoM »

Buongiorno Patrizia, potresti provare a mandare un messaggio direttamente a Celletti63 (cliccando sul fumetto a fianco di "Contact", sulla destra.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Patty1963
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: 21 Feb 2020, 17:06

Re: Celletti/Fratini

Post by Patty1963 »

Celletti63 wrote: 02 Nov 2019, 16:09 Hello all,
I am seeking information about my maternal ancestors originally from the Marches (Cagli, Foligno, Pergola and around)
My great grand father was Giovanni Celletti. I believe that he was born around 1879 and was still alive in 1930.
His wife Mariana Fratini died at the age of 28. She was born in Pergola and her parents names were Paolo Fratini and Santa Paolini.
Giovanni had 2 children from his first wife. Luigi and Annita who later became Renzoni by marriage.
After the passing of his wife, Giovanni took his children from Cagli to Foligno and I believe that he utilmately remarried and had more children.
Unfortunately I cannot find any records concerning Giovanni's birth place or his marriage to Marianna.

Any help would be welcome.

Grazie a tutti.

Larry
Hello I am Patrizia Giovannini celletti annita was my grand mother she ear born to Pergola she was married whit Renzoni Alfredo if you can call me my number phone is +39 <removed by admin> bay bay
Patty1963
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: 21 Feb 2020, 17:06

Re: Celletti/Fratini

Post by Patty1963 »

Hello I am Patrizia Giovannini celletti Annita war married whit Renzoni Alfredo annita was my grand mother if you other notice you can call me to number phone +39 <removed by admin> bay bay Patrizia from Italy
Celletti63
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: 23 Jun 2019, 20:36

Re: Celletti/Fratini

Post by Celletti63 »

Hello Patrizia,

Ti ho inviato il mio indirizzo email in un messaggio diretto.

Non vedo l'ora di avere tue notizie.
Patty1963
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: 21 Feb 2020, 17:06

Re: Celletti/Fratini

Post by Patty1963 »

Ciao non riesco a trovare la tua email prova a rimandarla a.... p.apaches@libero.it
Post Reply