Hi everyone. I'm Mauricio Lombardi from Argentina.
I'm looking for the birth of my great-great-grandfather Pasquale Lombardi. I don't know the city of his birth, and I have very little information :(
In 1899 he married in Argentina at the age of 19, therefore he may have been born in 1879 - 1880 ...
Search found 8 matches
- 20 Sep 2023, 00:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Pasquale Lombardi birth.
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1397
- 02 Oct 2020, 02:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rosa De Martino o Demartino
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1764
Re: Rosa De Martino o Demartino
Yes, I have noticed. No problem.
Now I have found all the necessary documents to become citizenship for reconstruction. Thank you very much!
Now I have found all the necessary documents to become citizenship for reconstruction. Thank you very much!
- 02 Oct 2020, 00:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rosa De Martino o Demartino
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1764
Re: Rosa De Martino o Demartino
I really apreciated your help. I really don't know how to pay you. ♥
- 01 Oct 2020, 21:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rosa De Martino o Demartino
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1764
Re: Rosa De Martino o Demartino
Good afternoon big T!
I really appreciate your help, I didn't think someone would find the document! Thank you so much !!!
Now I have another question.
You have also found a document, which certifies that they had a son named Antonio.
Well ...
Here in Argentina, they had a son, born on 06/26/1892 ...
I really appreciate your help, I didn't think someone would find the document! Thank you so much !!!
Now I have another question.
You have also found a document, which certifies that they had a son named Antonio.
Well ...
Here in Argentina, they had a son, born on 06/26/1892 ...
- 01 Oct 2020, 08:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rosa De Martino o Demartino
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1764
Re: Rosa De Martino o Demartino
Hey T, thanks for you support!
I already know about that post on this forum, we did it with my cousin Juan, and some good lady find out the birth document.
But now I need to find the marriage document. Can you tell me some advice about how to search it?
I'll try to search comune by comune in ...
I already know about that post on this forum, we did it with my cousin Juan, and some good lady find out the birth document.
But now I need to find the marriage document. Can you tell me some advice about how to search it?
I'll try to search comune by comune in ...
- 01 Oct 2020, 02:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rosa De Martino o Demartino
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1764
Rosa De Martino o Demartino
Buona notte. Sto cercando il certificato di matrimonio del mio antenato italiano, nato a Furci nel 1857. Si chiamava Fulgenzio Racciatti. Sposato con Rosa Demartino, italiana, che non so dove e quando sia nata. Qualche suggerimento su dove iniziare a cercare?
La mia idea è di cercare Comune per ...
La mia idea è di cercare Comune per ...
- 02 Jul 2019, 02:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Fulgencio Racciatti e Rosa Demartino
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2859
Re: Fulgencio Racciatti e Rosa Demartino
Grazie mille Suanj, sei stato molto utile!
I miei documenti sono quasi pronti. Sono molto ansioso di andare in Italia.
I miei documenti sono quasi pronti. Sono molto ansioso di andare in Italia.
- 30 Jun 2019, 05:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Fulgencio Racciatti e Rosa Demartino
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2859
Re: Fulgencio Racciatti e Rosa Demartino
He buscado a Guilmi todos los años, pero Fulgenzio no está allí.
Pero su antepasado nació en FURCI el 9 de septiembre 1857, hijo de Eufemia Racciatti y un padre desconocido.
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Chieti/Stato+civile+della+restaurazione/Furci/Nati/1857 ...