Search found 5 matches

by wsfullersy@yahoo.com
28 Aug 2019, 17:08
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Surnames
Replies: 3
Views: 1281

Re: Surnames

file:///C:/Users/Waynes/Desktop/mc.pdf#page=1

Here is a copy of their marriage cert. This is the only had written piece. Everything else that has her name she has typed it, on her petition for naturalization, etc.
by wsfullersy@yahoo.com
28 Aug 2019, 00:16
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Surnames
Replies: 3
Views: 1281

Surnames

I'm looking for a birth cert for my wife's grandmother so we can find her grand mothers parents. I've looked at the Italian Surname registry but haven't found anything. He maiden name as she has listed on all of he docs we have on her is Linfa. Can't find anywhere that this is an Italian name. Even ...
by wsfullersy@yahoo.com
26 Aug 2019, 16:55
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Birth certificate and parents
Replies: 4
Views: 835

Re: Birth certificate and parents

Catherine came to the US from Havre, France on the SS Colombo and arrived in NY on 23 Mar, 1922. I believe she had already been here and married her husband, Bert Vieta (Vietta), also from Forno Canevase. They were married 3 Mar 1910 in Price, Utah and they resided in that area once she returned ...
by wsfullersy@yahoo.com
26 Aug 2019, 00:36
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Birth certificate and parents
Replies: 4
Views: 835

Birth certificate and parents

I'm looking for a birth certificate for Carolina Caterina Linfa. She was born on 14 Mar 1888 in either Forno Canevase or Forno Rivara, I believe. Have found lots of info on her after she came to the US, but nothing before, other than her birthday. None of her records after she came to the US mention ...
by wsfullersy@yahoo.com
24 Aug 2019, 20:18
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: How to find birth records
Replies: 40
Views: 12861

Re: How to find birth records

I'm trying to find birth records/parents of Carolina Caterina Linfa, 14 Mar 1988 in either Forno Canevase or Forno Rivara probably. Nothing on Ancestry.com or Familysearch.com brings any results. Would appreciate any help.