Birth certificate and parents
-
wsfullersy@yahoo.com
- Newbie

- Posts: 5
- Joined: 24 Aug 2019, 19:59
Birth certificate and parents
I'm looking for a birth certificate for Carolina Caterina Linfa. She was born on 14 Mar 1888 in either Forno Canevase or Forno Rivara, I believe. Have found lots of info on her after she came to the US, but nothing before, other than her birthday. None of her records after she came to the US mention anything about her parents.
Re: Birth certificate and parents
Do you have an arrival for Carolina? Can you post the link?
T.
T.
Re: Birth certificate and parents
Welcome to IG website
What is her married name and where did she settle?
Marty
What is her married name and where did she settle?
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
-
wsfullersy@yahoo.com
- Newbie

- Posts: 5
- Joined: 24 Aug 2019, 19:59
Re: Birth certificate and parents
Catherine came to the US from Havre, France on the SS Colombo and arrived in NY on 23 Mar, 1922. I believe she had already been here and married her husband, Bert Vieta (Vietta), also from Forno Canevase. They were married 3 Mar 1910 in Price, Utah and they resided in that area once she returned.
I don't have a link to her arrival, just the info she posted on her Petition for Naturalization. She always used the name Catherine Vieta.
There is info out there on Bert Vieta, but I have not been able to find anything on Catherine's side. I don't have web sites to research in Italy and would appreciate any help.
I don't have a link to her arrival, just the info she posted on her Petition for Naturalization. She always used the name Catherine Vieta.
There is info out there on Bert Vieta, but I have not been able to find anything on Catherine's side. I don't have web sites to research in Italy and would appreciate any help.
Re: Birth certificate and parents
You will have to go to a Family History Center and use their computer and look up her birth record in 1888 and get her parents names and ages
Use this number with camera with lock sroll down page
PG LINK
https://www.familysearch.org/search/cat ... %20Library
Her death record
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... 3AXZPG-GVJ
Marty
Use this number with camera with lock sroll down page
PG LINK
https://www.familysearch.org/search/cat ... %20Library
Her death record
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... 3AXZPG-GVJ
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
