Search found 6 matches
- 13 Jan 2020, 18:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Antonio 'Tony' Latona- Missing Uncle
- Replies: 0
- Views: 791
Antonio 'Tony' Latona- Missing Uncle
Hello, I am trying to find any information on my uncle, Antonio (tony) Latona, who has been missing for 40 years. We recently heard he may be alive and living in Winooski, Vermont. He was born in 1938 in Castelbuono, Sicily to Santo Latona and Anna Cavolo-Latona. They moved to New York about 1956 ...
- 13 Jan 2020, 18:02
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Antonio Latona- Missing Uncle
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1684
Antonio Latona- Missing Uncle
Hello, I am trying to find any information on my uncle, Antonio (tony) Latona, who has been missing for 40 years. We recently heard he may be alive and living in Winooski, Vermont. He was born in 1938 in Castelbuono, Sicily to Santo Latona and Anna Cavolo-Latona. They moved to New York about 1956 ...
- 01 Oct 2019, 17:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Info on Giuseppe Castelbuono and Parents
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2198
Re: Info on Giuseppe Castelbuono and Parents
Thank you, I am going to let my cousin know the story he heard is not about our great grandfather Ferdinando but most likely about our 4x-great grandfather. I really appreciate this info. Makes a lot more sense.
Where did you pull this info from? I want to start looking for my Great grandmother ...
Where did you pull this info from? I want to start looking for my Great grandmother ...
- 01 Oct 2019, 07:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Info on Giuseppe Castelbuono and Parents
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2198
Re: Info on Giuseppe Castelbuono and Parents
Wow, thank you so much for all this great info. It seems his father does have the same last name as him. I am going to see where my cousin heard he did not share a name with either of his parents.
- 28 Sep 2019, 20:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Info on Giuseppe Castelbuono and Parents
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2198
Info on Giuseppe Castelbuono and Parents
I am trying to find out more info on Giuseppe Castelbuono and who his parents are. The only information I know about his parents are, His mother had an affair with a servant and due to the affair Giuseppe was given the name of the town, Castelbuono, so his parents family name are different ...
- 28 Sep 2019, 19:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Information on Giuseppe Castelbuono and Parents
- Replies: 1
- Views: 700
Information on Giuseppe Castelbuono and Parents
Hello, I am trying to find out more info on Giuseppe Castelbuono and who his parents are. Giuseppe’s mother had an affair with a servant, who evidently became a nobleman in Monreale. He then became a wealthy man In Bolognetta and ran transportation to Palermo in the late 1800’s. The result of the ...