This is the death certificate of my great-grandfather. It appears that he passed away on August 2, 1896. I am trying to learn more of the content of this document.
Thank you!
Chuck
Search found 2 matches
- 28 Oct 2019, 03:34
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation Assistance
- Replies: 1
- Views: 395
- 24 Oct 2019, 20:03
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Assistance in translation
- Replies: 0
- Views: 444
Assistance in translation
The attached death notice is for my great-grandfather. I am looking for some assistance in translating the key information that would assist me with my genealogy search.
I also have several other handwritten documents that I would like to get translated and am looking for suggestions on how best ...
I also have several other handwritten documents that I would like to get translated and am looking for suggestions on how best ...