Search found 193 matches

by jmazzu
02 Aug 2026, 20:53
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Translatin Death Record No 205
Replies: 4
Views: 1978

Translatin Death Record No 205

Please help translate death record number 205.


https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... Id=1887904

Thank you for you time and help
Julie M.
by jmazzu
02 Aug 2026, 18:12
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Death Record Translation Record 17
Replies: 2
Views: 1593

Death Record Translation Record 17

Please help translate the following death record - number 17:

https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... Id=1887904

Thank You
Julie M.
by jmazzu
02 Aug 2026, 14:47
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Death Record - Giuseppe Mazzu
Replies: 2
Views: 1445

Death Record - Giuseppe Mazzu

Please help translate the following death record:

Index Entry number 280. I believe the surname is Mazzu. If so please translate the record and if the parents are listed in the index please include that:

https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12657/an_ua20021605/5GD3PWx?lang=en

Record: Pg 142 ...
by jmazzu
02 Aug 2026, 14:33
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Transalation Death Record Number 13
Replies: 1
Views: 1273

Transalation Death Record Number 13

Please help translate record number 13 in the following index:

https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12657/an_ua20021605/wRQo7a3?lang=en

Record is on pages 8 record 13 at attached link:

https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12657/an_ua20021605/wWl4DDy?lang=en

Trying to determine age at death and ...
by jmazzu
31 Jul 2026, 23:51
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Birth Record Translation - Fillipe Simone
Replies: 3
Views: 1297

Birth Record Translation - Fillipe Simone

Please help translate birth record for Fillipe Simone in attached index number 114:

https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... P2?lang=en

Here is the birth record:

https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... r7?lang=en


Thank You
Julie
by jmazzu
31 Jul 2026, 23:24
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Birth Record Translation - Mazzu
Replies: 2
Views: 1246

Birth Record Translation - Mazzu

Please help with the translation of a birth record - number 71. Here is the index entry:

https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12657/an_ua20026935/wODG4rz?lang=en

Here is record 71:

https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12657/an_ua20026935/w9DG9V6?lang=en

and

https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark ...
by jmazzu
29 Jul 2026, 23:27
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Translation Nati - Simone
Replies: 4
Views: 1442

Translation Nati - Simone

I found the following entry in an index for 1840 - See number 129. I believe the name is Simone.

https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12657/an_ua374593/LeovMnl

If I am correct I would like the translation of the birth record found at the following link:

https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12657 ...
by jmazzu
04 Jun 2026, 17:58
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Jacurso Calabria Info
Replies: 2
Views: 7245

Jacurso Calabria Info

I want to write to the commune in Jacurso to request a birth certificate. The records I seek are after the dates offered on Antenati. I have found the website below. Can someone help me identify which email address I should use?

https://www.comune.jacurso.cz.it/