I want to write to the commune in Jacurso to request a birth certificate. The records I seek are after the dates offered on Antenati. I have found the website below. Can someone help me identify which email address I should use?
https://www.comune.jacurso.cz.it/
Jacurso Calabria Info
Re: Jacurso Calabria Info
https://www.comune.jacurso.cz.it/index. ... index&p=55
Use the first email address which is underlined and not the one with pec in it.
Erudita
Use the first email address which is underlined and not the one with pec in it.
Erudita
-
williamcorlin
- Newbie

- Posts: 4
- Joined: 25 Jun 2026, 13:24
Re: Jacurso Calabria Info
I would try the Comune’s official general office/registry contact first, rather than sending the request to a generic PEC address unless you have a PEC account. For a birth certificate, the Anagrafe or Stato Civile office is usually the appropriate department.jmazzu wrote: 04 Jun 2026, 17:58 I want to write to the commune in Jacurso to request a birth certificate. The records I seek are after the dates offered on Antenati. I have found the website below. Can someone help me identify which email address I should use?heardle
https://www.comune.jacurso.cz.it/
If the website lists several addresses, look specifically for “Ufficio di Stato Civile” or “Anagrafe.” You can also mention in the email that you are requesting a copia/estratto dell’atto di nascita and provide the person’s full name, approximate date of birth, and parents’ names if known. That should make it easier for them to locate the record.

