Search found 3 matches

by Kw0311
04 Jun 2020, 18:08
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help interpreting an Italian army record from WWI
Replies: 7
Views: 1905

Re: Help interpreting an Italian army record from WWI

Hello again, I have another one that I need help with if you dont mind again. This one is from the uncle of my wife's great grandfather. Thank you in advance
by Kw0311
31 May 2020, 08:55
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help interpreting an Italian army record from WWI
Replies: 7
Views: 1905

Re: Help interpreting an Italian army record from WWI

Wow that's incredible thank you very much. I'm told he was discharged because he contracted malaria. I really appreciate the translation, again thank you
by Kw0311
26 May 2020, 18:33
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help interpreting an Italian army record from WWI
Replies: 7
Views: 1905

Help interpreting an Italian army record from WWI

Hello all, I just ordered the record of my father in law's grandfather who was in the Italian army during WWI. However I'm having some trouble reading the handwriting. I would appreciate any help in transcribing it so I can pass it on to my father in law. Thanks in advance for any help,

Kevin