Search found 4 matches
- 18 Jun 2020, 12:06
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: Symbolism or fashion?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 9201
Re: Symbolism or fashion?
I confirm that I also have several photos of confirmations with the scarf and usually - as said above - the photo is with the godfather/mother
- 17 Jun 2020, 17:26
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth certificates needing translated
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1502
Re: Birth certificates needing translated
The names of the parents are Luigi and Carmela Amabile.
One certificate is for Amabile Concetta di Luigi, female, 20th August 1895. The other for Amabile Mariachiara di Luigi, female, March 1867 (? not sure). It looks like this second girl died shortly after in march 1867
One certificate is for Amabile Concetta di Luigi, female, 20th August 1895. The other for Amabile Mariachiara di Luigi, female, March 1867 (? not sure). It looks like this second girl died shortly after in march 1867
- 16 Jun 2020, 17:23
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: More Dodero marriage certs for translation
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2292
Re: More Dodero marriage certs for translation
The first one is the marriage certificate nr.6 of Lombardo Carlo Romano Giovanni and Gianone (?) Margherita Elisa Clara Maria in 1876 (October 26th) in Sant'Antonino di Susa. They were both resident in the same city.
- 29 May 2020, 16:13
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Information on Italian POW in 29 Royston Heath Camp
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1427
Information on Italian POW in 29 Royston Heath Camp
Hi,
my grandad Carlo Mancini was held as prisoner is 29 Royston Heath camp in Hertfordshire. I recently found his prisoner ID and I'd like to have more information on where he stayed and work.
All he said was that he was picking strawberries in a farm.
His Italian Prisoner of War ID document is NR ...
my grandad Carlo Mancini was held as prisoner is 29 Royston Heath camp in Hertfordshire. I recently found his prisoner ID and I'd like to have more information on where he stayed and work.
All he said was that he was picking strawberries in a farm.
His Italian Prisoner of War ID document is NR ...