Could someone please translate this marriage for me. What is it talking about on the back? the marriage entry is a lot longer than the others and instead of going straight to the witnesses after listing the bride and groom it talks about Terre Vita.
The smaller snippet comes before the longer one.
Search found 2 matches
- 03 Jun 2020, 15:33
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of the Marriage
- Replies: 2
- Views: 623
- 02 Jun 2020, 21:14
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Location of Town?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2216
Location of Town?
On the second to the last entry on the lift it says right after listing the parents "Terre Vite", would that mean they'd be from the town of Vita?
Oh Yeah I don't know how to insert an image here so I just put it as an attachment I don't know if that correct or not.
Oh Yeah I don't know how to insert an image here so I just put it as an attachment I don't know if that correct or not.