Could someone please translate this marriage for me. What is it talking about on the back? the marriage entry is a lot longer than the others and instead of going straight to the witnesses after listing the bride and groom it talks about Terre Vita.
The smaller snippet comes before the longer one.
Translation of the Marriage
Re: Translation of the Marriage
As I understand, it says that the banns were posted in "Terra Vitae", too, (maybe Vita, now province of Trapani? Where is this record from?) as the groom was from there. The priest says he has received a communication from the priest of such place, saying there was no opposition to the marriage, so he could celebrate it.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Re: Translation of the Marriage
Pippo
I think the town is Vita as, if you look at this other posting below, I see the town of the marriage was Calatafimi, which is very close to the town of Vita in Trapani Province
Erudita
https://www.italiangenealogy.com/forum/ ... taly/48169
I think the town is Vita as, if you look at this other posting below, I see the town of the marriage was Calatafimi, which is very close to the town of Vita in Trapani Province
Erudita
https://www.italiangenealogy.com/forum/ ... taly/48169

