We talked to a lawyer and think we are going to use their service, they think my wife has a good shot with a 1948 case (can't use consulate.) However, I have three questions I don't want to bother them with. (This is for my wife btw, but I will be doing the work on it.)
1) Which one of the ...
Search found 3 matches
- 09 Apr 2023, 23:51
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: 1948 Case: How to get a jump start
- Replies: 0
- Views: 4609
- 07 Aug 2020, 22:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Marriage records for Sellia (southern Italy) from 1927 or 26?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 990
Marriage records for Sellia (southern Italy) from 1927 or 26?
I believe my wife has ancestors who were married in Sellia in 1927. I believe it was an arranged marriage, because he lived in the US for 14 years at that point, she had never been to the US, and she was ~19 or 20 years old. They came to the US together in March 1927 and he was listed as a US ...
- 04 Aug 2020, 01:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help finding arranged marriage certificate in Catanzaro
- Replies: 0
- Views: 763
Help finding arranged marriage certificate in Catanzaro
I have found almost every birth certificate and marriage certificate going back to the late 1800s. My spouse's entire family is from 3 different little towns in Catanzaro but that was no problem.
There is one marriage certificate I cannot locate. My understanding is that a great grandfather was an ...
There is one marriage certificate I cannot locate. My understanding is that a great grandfather was an ...