Search found 7 matches
- 14 Nov 2020, 22:18
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Naturalization Records
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1531
Re: Naturalization Records
I found on Family Search. Thank you!
- 13 Nov 2020, 22:53
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Naturalization Records
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1531
Re: Naturalization Records
Hello,
New York is the state. The only result I have is the index card with petition number and I assume a file number.
New York is the state. The only result I have is the index card with petition number and I assume a file number.
- 13 Nov 2020, 06:02
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Naturalization Records
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1531
Naturalization Records
Is there a way to view the US petition to naturalize and the official naturalization records online?
I have only found the index card on Family Search for my ancestor and would like to see if this is the correct person before ordering.
Thanks!
I have only found the index card on Family Search for my ancestor and would like to see if this is the correct person before ordering.
Thanks!
- 06 Nov 2020, 01:43
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of Birth for Rosa
- Replies: 3
- Views: 683
Re: Translation of Birth for Rosa
Hello! It was an image attachment. It says: "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached." Anyone know how to fix this?
- 06 Nov 2020, 00:49
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of Birth for Rosa
- Replies: 3
- Views: 683
Translation of Birth for Rosa
Hello,
If you can translate the entirety that would be amazing, I am very curious to what this all says.
Of course: Date of birth, place of residence, and parents names, and occupation are important.
Grazie!
If you can translate the entirety that would be amazing, I am very curious to what this all says.
Of course: Date of birth, place of residence, and parents names, and occupation are important.
Grazie!
- 05 Nov 2020, 04:30
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: 1948 Wrong Birth dates
- Replies: 1
- Views: 748
Re: 1948 Wrong Birth dates
Anyone? 
- 31 Oct 2020, 05:54
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: 1948 Wrong Birth dates
- Replies: 1
- Views: 748
1948 Wrong Birth dates
Hello all,
I am hoping to apply for Italian citizenship soon. My case is a 1948. I have few questions that I hope you all can answer.
1. Can someone list all the documents needed for the 1948. Only birth, marriage, and death certificates, correct?
2. I have only one problem my Great Great ...
I am hoping to apply for Italian citizenship soon. My case is a 1948. I have few questions that I hope you all can answer.
1. Can someone list all the documents needed for the 1948. Only birth, marriage, and death certificates, correct?
2. I have only one problem my Great Great ...