hello all..
this situation recently occurred in a friend's family and I thought I might ask here... so, a friend's uncle, who was born in the UK but moved to Italy over 20 years ago, recently passed away unexpectedly and without leaving a will.. and now they’re struggling to figure out who his next ...
Search found 2 matches
- 30 Sep 2024, 12:06
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Uk-Italy next of kin situation
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1652
- 02 Dec 2020, 18:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Where to find info about the name Porcelli
- Replies: 0
- Views: 843
Where to find info about the name Porcelli
Hello. It’s been a couple of months that I got interested in getting to know more about my ancestors. I started asking my parents, aunts etc. It’s fun. I don’t know why it appeals to me this much.
Besides hearing about grand-grand parents and unbelievable stories from the past, I’m trying to find ...
Besides hearing about grand-grand parents and unbelievable stories from the past, I’m trying to find ...