Where to find info about the name Porcelli

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
iam_roselyn24
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 23 Nov 2020, 09:17

Where to find info about the name Porcelli

Post by iam_roselyn24 »

Hello. It’s been a couple of months that I got interested in getting to know more about my ancestors. I started asking my parents, aunts etc. It’s fun. I don’t know why it appeals to me this much.

Besides hearing about grand-grand parents and unbelievable stories from the past, I’m trying to find information about names, surnames etc.

Two days back, I found this very interesting article about my surname, Pollock, by that guy Tristan Pollock.

It’s an interesting read with lots of info. I wish I could find something similar about Porcelli, which is my mother’s Italian surname.

There's another thread about Porcelli, here, in this forum (this is how I found you), but it doesn't answer.

thanks
Post Reply