Hi!
Thanks for your wonderful response. I've sent a fax to Bojano before, and they gave me a birth extract for another side of the family. I sent them another fax for the birth record of the Carmine Colalillo I mentioned above, but they couldn't find it. They told me it either means I have the wrong ...
Search found 5 matches
- 22 Dec 2020, 04:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Colalillo Family
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1367
- 19 Dec 2020, 19:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Soldier killed by bomb?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1163
Re: Soldier killed by bomb?
Hi everyone thankyou for the replies! So Lorenzo died in Italy, and no one from his family (none of his brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, or parents) moved to the US except his brother, who is my grandfather. I don't think his body was ever found, but if he has a grave it would be in the cemetery ...
- 10 Dec 2020, 07:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Soldier killed by bomb?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1163
Soldier killed by bomb?
Hi everyone!
There has always been this story in my family that my grandfather had a brother who died in World War II. His name was apparently Lorenzo Moscati, and all anyone knows about him is that he was born in the area of Casamare or San Castrese just beside the big city of Sessa Aurunca. He ...
There has always been this story in my family that my grandfather had a brother who died in World War II. His name was apparently Lorenzo Moscati, and all anyone knows about him is that he was born in the area of Casamare or San Castrese just beside the big city of Sessa Aurunca. He ...
- 10 Dec 2020, 02:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Death of Soldier in Asti
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1123
Re: Death of Soldier in Asti
Hi! I know that around this time in Italy, there was a mandatory period of time where males would have to serve in the military, even if there was no conflict. This often required soldiers to relocate to certain locations for an extended period of time. Maybe he was relocated to Asti and happened to ...
- 08 Dec 2020, 01:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Colalillo Family
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1367
Colalillo Family
Hi! I'm looking for a marriage record but I keep hitting brick walls.
The marriage was between a Carmine Colalillo (born around 1898) and a Maria Berenice Colalillo , both born in Bojano and married in Bojano. They would have gotten married in the year or before the year 1921 (as that was when ...
The marriage was between a Carmine Colalillo (born around 1898) and a Maria Berenice Colalillo , both born in Bojano and married in Bojano. They would have gotten married in the year or before the year 1921 (as that was when ...