Hi! I'm looking for a marriage record but I keep hitting brick walls.
The marriage was between a Carmine Colalillo (born around 1898) and a Maria Berenice Colalillo, both born in Bojano and married in Bojano. They would have gotten married in the year or before the year 1921 (as that was when their first son was born).
Does anyone have any information or advice? Thank-you so much
Colalillo Family
Re: Colalillo Family
There are records for Bojano at the link below, but the marriages only go to 1910. For 1921, you have to write directly to the town.
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... no/Bojano/
Also there are some extractions of records for this surname on familysesarch.org, and some of those dates may pertain to the ancestors you mentioned. You don't say if you know their parents' names, which would be important if you're trying to get info from the town itself for their marriage.
http://www.comune.bojano.cb.it/
Comune di Bojano
Piazza Roma, 153
Bojano, CB, 86021
Italia
Note that the pec email address at the bottom left of the town's homepage won't work for you. You need a special type of email address to be able to use that address.
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... no/Bojano/
Also there are some extractions of records for this surname on familysesarch.org, and some of those dates may pertain to the ancestors you mentioned. You don't say if you know their parents' names, which would be important if you're trying to get info from the town itself for their marriage.
http://www.comune.bojano.cb.it/
Comune di Bojano
Piazza Roma, 153
Bojano, CB, 86021
Italia
Note that the pec email address at the bottom left of the town's homepage won't work for you. You need a special type of email address to be able to use that address.
Re: Colalillo Family
Hi!
Thanks for your wonderful response. I've sent a fax to Bojano before, and they gave me a birth extract for another side of the family. I sent them another fax for the birth record of the Carmine Colalillo I mentioned above, but they couldn't find it. They told me it either means I have the wrong year (even though his headstone says 1898), or he wasn't born in Bojano, but Colalillo is a name unique to Bojano (but of course I understand people are always moving around).
How would I go about writing a letter to the comune? Is there a way I could get that special type of email to email the comune? Thanks for all your help!
Thanks for your wonderful response. I've sent a fax to Bojano before, and they gave me a birth extract for another side of the family. I sent them another fax for the birth record of the Carmine Colalillo I mentioned above, but they couldn't find it. They told me it either means I have the wrong year (even though his headstone says 1898), or he wasn't born in Bojano, but Colalillo is a name unique to Bojano (but of course I understand people are always moving around).
How would I go about writing a letter to the comune? Is there a way I could get that special type of email to email the comune? Thanks for all your help!
Re: Colalillo Family
Record #25, 1892 Maria Berenice's Colalillo birth.
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... 6.jpg.html
Record #1409, 1893 Carmine's Colalillo birth.
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
Record #169, 1895. Carmine's Colalillo birth.
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
Record #107, 1903. Carmine's Colalillo birth.
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... 6.jpg.html
Record #1409, 1893 Carmine's Colalillo birth.
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
Record #169, 1895. Carmine's Colalillo birth.
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
Record #107, 1903. Carmine's Colalillo birth.
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
Re: Colalillo Family
I think it is birth record #169, 1895 July 8th Carmine's Colalillo birth his father name is Liberantonio Colalillo age 23 farmer birth his father name is Liberantonio Colalillo same as his first born son was the same name as his first born son was Liberantonio mother name was Benedetta Malatuta age 22 daughter of Sebastiano
PG LINK
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
Marty
PG LINK
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty

